My Escape

Chapter 7!

Missy P.O.V

A few hours passed and I heard no sounds. Sniffing the air I smelt nobody in the building. But I could hear people outside of the building I searched for hidden cameras and any sound devices. Seeing none I took the leap.

Shifting, all the chains fell off me. Taking off in a run I climbed some metal beams and found an open window. Down beneath me I could hear my kidnappers running in to find me gone. Anger filled Lizzy and her mate's voice when they found out I wasn't where the left me.

All of the group shifted and started running in my general direction. From where I stood at and he window there was at least three feet between between me and it. Backing up, I then took off and jumped. Jumping out of the window and landing on the ground from six feet.

When I regained my footing I took off into the woods. The early morning dew covered the ground and the sun was on the horizon. Behind me I could hear the sounds of foot falls. Running faster I could hear cars going a cross a road.

Just hearing the sounds pushed me to run faster. Gaining more and more ground with every step. Fifty feet. A hundred feet. A hundred and fifty feet. The road came into view and I crossed it. By then I knew which way I had to go. Turning to the left I ran and I ran.

Being that I was already tired and weak I began to slow down. The high woman like scream of a panther erupted in the air. Just one smell of the air, I knew Lizzy was the one on my tail. I pushed myself to go faster.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw three other were-panthers in the woods in prosuit of me. How am I going to get away from them when I'm in no condition to go any further. I had to keep pushing myself to go further and faster. All that keeps coming into view were trees. A road sign up ahead caught my eyes.

"Bounty Road." I thought to myself. I know where I'm at. I crossed the grass going right and headed towards my parents place. Only a few miles away from were I was at. Just some miles up ahead laid a path that would lead right to my parents backyard. Relief flooded me because I knew I took the best and the right way.

Listening to the sounds behind me I could hear they were still on my tail. At the right time I cut through the woods and pushed myself. Dodging the trees and taking in the familiar scent. With every step I took I knew I was going to be safe. All I had to do was not slow down and give Lizzy and the others the chance to catch me.

When another two miles down I saw my parents backyard. Running into the green open space I knew I hit home. All I had to do now was run two acres and then I was home free. Well more like kidnappers free. The wet grass beneath my paws began to dry and the sun was finally out. Beating down on my back and again I heard the female like scream of a were-panther and then three more.

Up ahead I saw my horse. She took off and ran towards the house. A lot faster then me but then again she was well rested and had more strength. She knew there was trouble. And that trouble was following me. I started to slow down and claws scraped a crossed my butt. Lizzy was only feet behind me.

When I was only five feet away from my parents house I stopped and turned to face Lizzy. Her paw and claws made contact with my face. I bared my teeth and attacked her. Trying to bring her down and going for her neck. Three more were-panthers came and surrounded us. I dodged another one of her blows and got ahold of her hide with my teeth.

She managed to get out of my hold. She pinned me to the ground and I clawed at her underbelly. Fur flew everywhere and I went at her. With this much noise we were making someone should have heard us by now. Out of the corner of my eye another one of her friend's attacked me. The both of them tore at me and I yelped out in pain.