Pain and Alone

Chapter 9!

Cole P.O.V

After a few hours of making love and off me and Missy went downstairs to make dinner and fuel up our body's. Watching her move around the kitchen with grace, awed me. She helped get the ingredients for supper and helped me put it together. Steaks, mash potatoes, and vegetables.

When dinner was ready we sat at the table and ate. Missy ate with a smile on her face and happiness. As midnight came we washed the dishes and headed off to bed. Changing into night pants I watched Missy take her shorts off and keep the black shirt on. In bed I presumed my body up against her and she cuddled into me.

Missy P.O.V

It was just after midnight when me and Cole went to bed. I laid awake for sometime after Cole felt to sleep. Something just bothered me. Was something about to happen. The only sound I heard were crickets and Cole's steady breathing. His warm breath hit the back of my neck.

Thinking to myself,' go to sleep. Nothings going to happen.' And with that though I drifted off to sleep. It wasn't long before I woke up with extreme pain in my abdomen. Lurching forward I looked around. Someone stronger than me held me down and continuously stabbed me in my abdomen.

Sniffing the air I smelt Lizzy's mate and knew what was happening. When he stopped he took off and left me. Alone. Turning to look for Cole I found him gone. There was blood on his side of the bed. No! They took Cole. Reaching for my phone I called my dad up and choked out," Help!"

Hurting everywhere I dropped my phone and cried. The pain felt like it was running through my veins. Starting from my lower abdomen and branching out to the rest of my body. I grew weaker and weaker with every passing minute. 'Cole!' I screamed out to him from my mind. Coughing helped some but I felt my own blood come out of my mouth.

"Missy!" The sound of my dad's voice carried up to my room. I tried to call back but I couldn't. He came up and I saw him burst through my door. My brothers following him. "Roan get me something to stop the bleeding." He ordered my brother. After Roan got a towel my dad wrapped it around me and rushed me out to his truck.

Outside of my room I heard my doctor talking to my family.

"The damage is extent. The tip of the silver knife broke of inside her so her bloodstream is full of silver. She is going to be in pain for a few days." He said to them. 

"Will she recover OK?" My mom asked him.

"She is going to heal up but....."

"But what!"Rick stern voice barked.

"She was pregnant but because of the of the damage she lost the baby and there is about a 95% chance she won't be able to have kids now. The knife edges were rough and uneven and since she was being repeatedly stabbed it made her cuts in her uterus and ovaries uneven. She will heal but she won't heal correctly." He explained.

Tears streamed down my face and my heart began to ache. I lost my baby. The monster killed my baby. And took away the chance of me ever having kids. Curling up I sobbed even harder. Clenching my chest in my hand. 'Cole!' I screamed into a void of black in my head.

"Shhhh. Missy, sweetheart you are going to be OK." My mom tried to sooth and calm me down.

It didn't help, instead I sobbed even harder. I felt empty and hollow inside and the person I needed the most has been kidnapped. "You heard everything, didn't you?" Roan said to me.

Of course I heard everything. " I want Cole." I mumbled out.

"I know, sis. We will find him." He pushed my hair out of my face.