The Unexpected Arrival

Chapter 3!

Missy P.O.V

A week has passed since me and Cole has been together and my morning didn't start out so great. My period started this morning and my mood was cranky. I left Cole alone in bed so he could get some more rest. Just as I was about to sit down someone started to bang on the front door.

I went and answered it and what I found was shocking. A lady just a few inches taller than me was covered in blood shaking. She shared a striking resemblance to Cole and I knew was Cole's sister Lizzy. " Come in, Lizzy." I said to her.

She came in and I guided her to the downstairs bathroom. I turned the water on and I let it warm up as I helped Lizzy out if her clothes. "How do you know my name?" She asked me as her voice trembled.

"Cole told me all about you. Plus, your scent is similar to his." I told her as I helped her in the shower.

The water ran over her and the blood started to come off. I took her clothes to the washer and brought her some clothes to put on and a towel. I met Cole half way up the stairs. He looked at me and sniffed the air. "Where is she?" He asked.

"She is taking a shower. She was covered in blood when I open the front door."

"Where are her clothes?"

"In the laundry room. I thought I could wash them for her." I told him.

Cole didn't say another word to me but walked to the laundry room. Lizzy came out of the bathroom all cleaned up. She came over to me and I showed her to the kitchen. I poured her a glass of water and Cole walked in.

"Cole are you mad?" I asked him.

"Yes! Lizzy what the hell happened?"

Cole P.O.V

I woke up and Missy wasn't in the room. Then a familiar scent hit my nose when I open my bedroom door. Lizzy! My sister is here downstairs and there is blood. After talking to Missy and smelling the blood on Lizzy's clothes, to see who it belongs to, I went back to find my mate.

My sister and Missy were in the kitchen when I came back out. At first they didn't notice me but then Missy did and asked me if I was mad. Yes, I'm mad. My sister, that I love dearly as much as I love my mate, shows up at my house covered in blood. And some of the blood was hers!

"Yes! Lizzy what the hell happened?" I asked her.

"I was at home when someone broke into my house. I went to go check it out when I was attacked by my boyfriend and two other guys. I recognized two of them from the ones who killed our parents. Luckily I was able to escape and so I came looking for you. I knew that you moved here and so it took me less than 48 hours to find you.

I had nowhere else to go. I just didn't realize you had company, let alone found your mate." Lizzy explained to me.

"Thanks for finding me. Lizzy I've been so worried about you. Yes, I found my mate and yes she is a werewolf. I happy though and her family accepts me." I told her.

"Well, I'm happy for you Coop." Lizzy called me by my childhood nickname.

"I don't go by Coop anymore. It's Cole now and I would prefer you call me that." there was warning evidence in my voice but also care.

"Ok then, Cole. I missed you too but I thought if I stayed hidden everyone would be safe. But then you were being followed and I was found." Tears started to slide down her cheeks.

"Shhh. It's ok. We will figure this out and find the people doing this and put them away. For good." I tried to calm her down but she shed more and more tears.

"Do you know why these people killed your parents and why they want to get rid of the both of you, besides the fact that you guys witness your parents murder." My lovely mate, Missy, threw the question out at me and my sister.

A very good question to. Me and Lizzy looked at each other while doing that Missy ended up leaving the room.Did I do something wrong? "Lizzy there's a guess bedroom upstairs where you can sleep at. I will show you. You can stay as long as you want." I told Lizzy.

"Did I do something wrong?"She asked me.

"No, you did nothing wrong. I'll show you up to the guess room and get some sleep." She smiled and I showed her to the room and she was asleep in no time.

Going to mine and Missy's room I found Missy in bed. She was laying on her side and I knew she was still awake. I went over to her and laid down wrapping my arms around her. She didn't even bat an eye when I kissed her cheek. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

She rolled over and looked me straight in my eyes. "Cramping. Besides, I wanted you to catch up and talk to your sister. It's been a while since you seen her." She explained to me.

"That's kind of you. You want me to rub your stomach?" I asked.

"I don't mind." She gave me a smile and I tried to rub her pain away.

Missy soon fell asleep in my arms and I ran my fingers through her lovely blond hair. I kissed her forehead and listen to all the soft breathing sounds of my mate and my sister down the hall. Just a few hours from now it will be sunrise.

Missy P.O.V

I awoke again to a empty bed and the smell of food floated up to my room. Getting up I went and refreshed myself before going downstairs. Downstairs I found Cole and Lizzy both talking on the sofa. They both looked at me when I entered the living room.

"Hey how are you feeling, Lizzy?" I asked Lizzy.

"Fine. Thank you and you?" She answered me and asked a question.

"Good. So what have you two been discussing?"

"Talking about what happen and catching up on lost time. By the way I called your dad and told him about the situation that me and my sister are in and your family is willing to help and protect us. I don't want anything to happen to my two favorite girls so I hope you're not mad at me." Cole told me.

I thought for a moment then another moment longer. He went and talked to my dad while I was sleeping. Is he that worried something bad and terrible was going to happen to us. His sister. "It's ok. Is it that bad?" It made me completely worried.

"I don't know, that is why I talked to your day and brothers. Just in case. I don't want to lose you or Lizzy." Cole looked at me, then at Lizzy, and then back at me.

"With my family's help, I'm sure everything will be alright. We stick together and help the people we love and care about. I'm not mad at you Cole. My brother Roan did go through something similar to this." I explained to him.

"I know, love. I just want to know that if anything did happen to me that you and Lizzy will be protected. I care so much about the two of you and I just want you guys to be safe." He truly was worried about us.

Lizzy had tears in her green eyes from what Cole had just said. I went over to him and sat on his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed his lips and laid my head underneath his head. Lizzy moved closer and we all sat there quiet.

"We are going to be alright, Cole." I sniffles out.

"Nothing's going to happen to you, brother dear." Lizzy sniffles out.

He looked at the both of us and he to has tears in his eyes. Eyes that were filled full of love for Lizzy and I. Cole rubbed his hand up and down my back, comforting me. He kissed mine and Lizzy's forehead and held us both close. I brought my hands down to my lap and snuggled closer.

"I'm so lucky to have the both of you in my life. A wonderful sister and amazing mate. I don't know what I would be doing if I didn't have you two." Cole confessed and that made me and Lizzy cry harder.

"Same here." Lizzy and I said at once causing all three of us to laugh.

Laughing felt so good at the moment. Tiredness claimed me again and I fell asleep. Asleep in Coles arms and with Lizzy around. I truly felt completely happy now that I'm on my way to having what I want. All I need now are kids.