Pilot

Ariana Grande as Kelly Butera

Dylan O'Brien as himself

The Teen Wolf cast as themselves
Avan Jogia as himself
Some random guy w a pretty face as Adam Fisher

●●●

"Dylan O'Brien?"

"Adam Fisher?"

The two men stared at each other with wide smiles, before they engulfed each other in a tight hug. After a few seconds the slightly taller one of them broke apart and took a little step back to look at his old friend.

"What are you doing here? And where's Sara? Are you two still a thing?" Dylan looked at his old friend and couldn't help but remember the good old days, when the two of them were still in High school and Adam was dating Sara Langford. The two were the school's power couple and everyone just kind of knew that these two would stick together till the end of the line. Well, they were all wrong.
"No,we both wanted different things in life, so she moved to Germany after we graduated. Haven't heard from her since." Adam just shrugged and Dylan didn't want to open old wounds so he just remained silent. The silent was beginning to grow slightly awkward for both of them, so Dylan spoke up again: "So how's life? Are you here to meet someone? "
Just in that moment the door to the café opened and Dylan saw Adam's face lit up as he saw the person who just came in. "I'm actually here to meet my girlfriend. There she is!"

O R

In which she's his long lost friend's girlfriend and he's willing to do everything to get her.

●●●

A/N:
Ok so first things first: I don't know shit about Teen Wolf. Really. To write this book I've done some basic researching, you know spent hours on Weheartit to get a little bit of knowledge, read a whole Wikipedia entry about the show, stalked some of the actors on social media...The whole thing. { I haven't actually seen an episode but I'm planning on it! } I know you're probable wondering now "Why the heck is this stupid girl writing a book about something she doesn't know two shits about???". Pretty easy to answer: Dylan O'Brien is a hot motherfucker and I loved him in TMR. And I've been reading so many Teen Wolf fanfics that I feel like I know the entire plot without even watching it. Screw you Social media for spoilering (is that even a word? Idc it is now.) me so much.
ANYWAYS ,back to business.
There are a few things you need to know before reading:
1. I don't do manips.
Have tried it once and it became total shit. So in order for you not be blinded by the ugliness of my shitty manips I simply don't use them. You'll just have to imagine the people in the pics are actually my characters, suck it 🖕💋 BUT IF I DO USE MANIPS THEY'RE NOT MINE AND THEY BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS!

2.English is sadly not my first language
I'm a poor German girl, that's trying to be cool. POOR ME. So my grammar is probably gonna suck. Get over it.

3. I'm trying to do a mix of Social media and real life
But because I'm a lazy fuck I'll probably do Social media chapters the most. So I guess you could call it a Social media book

5. I'm not using Mac Miller as face claim for Kelly's boyfriend
I love their relationship and my Lil shipper heart can't stand to see them not together or anything. {and don't say I just spoilered my own book bc I did not. And c'mon guys it's a Dylan O'Brien fanfic ffs so it's kinda obvious that Lil Dyl is getting some}

4.This book is probably going to be super cliché
I don't even know, what to say about this.

So far that's been everything for now✌
Your little German girl out!
God that was lame. Only Liza can make this shit cool.

PS: DO YOU GUYS WANT A PLAYLIST? I DUNNO WHY YOU WOULD NEED SUCH A THING, BUT SO MANY PEOPLE DO ONE, SO JUST SAY SOMETHING AND I'LL MAKE A PLAYLIST FOR THIS BOOK