S O M E W H E R E

13||random confessions

" I SWEAR IT HAPPENED LIKE THAT! " ,said Kelly as she stretched her legs over Dylan's legs

" I SWEAR IT HAPPENED LIKE THAT! " ,said Kelly as she stretched her legs over Dylan's legs. He watched her take a bite of her pizza slice and a small smile spread across his face as some of the melted cheese stuck to her chin.

She was telling him a story about one of her wild college partys and somewhere along the lines she began to exaggerate things ' a little bit'. At one point Dylan thought he heard something about a tiger swimming in their pool, but he just shrugged it off and simply nodded.

During the last couple of weeks the two of them got suprisingly close and, much to Adam's dismay, saw each other at least twice a week. Sure they often had to cancel their meetings due to Dylan's busy schedule and her own appointments, but they made it work. They usually would just sit around in either of their apartments,watch TV and order pizza and even though it wasn't the most exciting thing, they wouldn't change a thing.

Dylan was glad that she brought somewhat of a calm atmosphere to his hectic life and Kelly, well, she was just glad that she got to see him.

Since she knew Dylan she started to rethink things and even though she thought about some of those things even before she met him, he made her realize a few things. Not necessarily bad things, but something that would definitely influence her relationship with Adam. She just wasn't too sure what to do about that.

'If you say so.' Dylan rubbed her knee in a comforting manner and she smiled at him from her spot on the couch.

Kelly stood up to get herself something to drink, when she tripped over her own feet and fell face first to the ground. A small shriek escaped her lips and the next minute she was laying on the ground, rubbing her elbows and a few other spots that have been affected by her fall.
Dylan hurriedly stood up and rushed over to her. He was trying to help her up and check if she was bleeding or something, when she held her hand up and motioned for him to stop.

"Seems like you won't catch me if I fall.",she smirked up at him,amusement clear in her eyes. She was trying to feign disappointment, but it didn't last long before she erupted into a fit of joyous laughter.

"Oh man, I must have looked so stupid! ",she clutched her stomach, so much was she laughing and Dylan began to understand that she wasn't embarrassed or anything.

There she laid, laughing her ass off over her own clumsiness and slowly the concerned look left Dylan's face and was replaced by nothing but adoration for the girl who just faceplanted right infront of his couch.

●●●

I'm not really good with expressing feelings and all that shit, but I hope you guys still enjoyed it!

Please vote,comment & share 🍀