S O M E W H E R E

18|| is this a test?

TYLER AND THE REST of the teen wolf panel were backstage, waiting for their cue to finally go on stage

They could already hear the crowd of fangirls and fanboys outside, shouting their names and demanding their presence.

Normally Tyler would just sit around and wait for his turn to go on stage, while doing all kinds of things to pass the time, but not this time. Instead of interacting with the rest of the cast he took his time observing Dylan.

He's never seen his best friend so nervous before. Dylan was wiping his hands on his jeans every two seconds and his eyes never left the clock on the wall. "You ok, man?",Tyler's question didn't just get him the attention of Dylan but also of the rest of the cast. It was suddenly quiet and everyone looked at Dylan who let out a breathy laugh.

"Yeah,I'm fine. Just excited. Kelly should be here any minute now. "Dylan glanced at the door and right as if on cue there was a light knock.

The rest of the cast shared a quick glance with each other, before they all turned to the door right on time to see Dylan greet Kelly and a tall guy with long hair- supposedly Avan.

Tyler shared one last glance with the rest of the cast before he stood up and made his way over to where Dylan was. He mustered Kelly and let a small smile slid on his lips.
"Hey, my name's Tyler." He shook her hand and did the same to Avan.
After he was done, he stepped aside to let the rest of the cast greet her.

He watched Kelly as she smiled at everyone and would glance at Dylan every now and then. The latter spent his time staring at Kelly and Tyler didn't miss the way his eyes lit up just by looking at her.

He watched all of this with a frown on his face and even though this was highly untypical for Tyler he just stood there and watched everyone interact with each other. He smiled a few times and gave little comments, but most of the time he spent observing Dylan and Kelly. At this point Tyler wasn't so sure what to think of this whole relationship thing-y the two of them kind of started. He wasn't so sure if he could trust Kelly and he definitely didn't want his best friend's heart breaking over the slight possibility of her liking him back. And as of now he wasn't too sure if Kelly saw Dylan as anything other than a friend.

So he just stood there and watched them like a hawk. And when a crew member entered the room to let them know that the panel would start in a few minutes and that Kelly and Avan had to go now, he had all the information he needed. Just when Kelly and Avan were about to leave the room, he met the eyes of Avan and they gave each other a slight nod.

Tyler wasn't the only one who spent his time observing Dylan and Kelly. They saw what they had to see and now both of them knew what they had to do.

●●●
So that just happened.
What are your guys thoughts?
I feel like you already know what's going to happen, but oh well *shrugs*

What are your guys thoughts? I feel like you already know what's going to happen, but oh well *shrugs*

C U GUYS NEXT CHAPTER
GOTTA BLAST 💨