Part 2

In her bedroom

As Kashish beats her cupboard for the last time out of anger, a diary kept safely above the cupboard falls down, and the lose papers kept inside the diary scatters on the ground.

On noticing the scattered papers, she pays her attention to them and gets shocked to discover that those are nothing but the cards and letters that Sujal once wrote to Kashish.

With that she discovers a diary too! A diary that belongs to Sujal...

With a mixed feeling of nervousness and eagerness, Kashish opens the diary and starts reading it.

'Kashish ye naam tumhe pehchan nahi deta, iss naam ke mayine tumse hai.'

As Kashish reads the first line of one of Sujal's diary entries, a lump starts building up in her throat, as the entry triggers her emotions.

'Tum mein wakayi aisi kashish hai, ki najane kyun main tumhari taraf khicha chala jata hun'

Kashish creases her brows, the feeling starts developing for Sujal yet again. She turns the page, eager to read further; eager to know what is his true feelings for her. She doesn't realize when and how his entries starts calming her down.

'Maine Kashish se milkar jana, ki pyar kya hota hai. Kashish ke roop mein mujhey zindagi mil gayi, jeene ki wajah mil gayi'

Kashish tries to control her now wet eyes. Somewhere deep down she accepts that one can always lie in front of a person, but when it comes to jotting down his feelings in his diary, one can never lie!

With a thumping heart, she turns to the next page, eager to know what else is there in his heart. Her eyes reflecting her care and feelings for him. For these few moments she sheds the role of MRS. RAHEJA, for these few moments she wants to live and be only as MRS. SUJAL GAREWAL! One who has all the rights to read her husband's diary. She knows this is wrong! But deep down, she feels oh-so-right! Well she won't lie if she says this diary belongs more to her than to him because each and every page of this diary mentions about her! About her life; about her love for Sujal; about her hatred towards Sujal; about how she is the first thing that Sujal thinks about every morning; about how she is the last one he thinks about before drifting to sleep. Each and every entry of this dairy is about her; is for her!