Part 4

As he lets the feeling of the touch of her sweet lips on his skin to enter his heart, to reach his soul, he shuts his eyes, relishing the feeling; keeping a check on his racing heartbeat and increased breathing rate. Opening them slowly, he stares at her in the mirror and thinks,

'Mere liye behne wali inn ankhon mein koi jhoot nahi ho sakta!',

they say love is blind! But to what extent, only Sujal can prove it! Who is too sharp minded as a business head of 'RnG' company, but when it comes to Kashish - his love, he becomes naive! The thought that Kashish can even think about harming him, let alone doing it, is nothing but a joke, a pathetic joke to him!

'Ye kabhi bura dekh hi nahi sakti. Inn mein sirf pyar reh sakta hai! Jissey main hi nahi dekh paya!',

how can he not understand that one cannot see something which is not in front of him at all! Yes, Kashish hated him, for according to her he took away from her - her husband - her Piyush, her unborn child, her motive to live! He didn't misinterpret her, he guessed her right! But today why is she proving his judgement to be wrong? Why can he today see immense love for him in her eyes?

'Kashish ke upar shaq karne se pehle ye tak nahi socha ki Kashish ne apni jaan khud bhi to jokhim mein daal di thi!',

Sujal blames himself for considering her as a culprit, even if it was for a moment. He sinks in the pool of his guilt for he allowed himself on believing, or may be take in consideration that Kashish can hurt him!

'Har baar main kyun Kashish ko galat samajh leta hun? Kyun?',

he blames himself further.

~*~*~

"Kyun kiya tumne ye sub?",

she asks him. Doesn't she know the answer to her question? Or is it just that she is not ready to accept the truth? Not at least until she hears him confessing it himself to her? Is she scared that with the acceptance of the truth, why he didn't care for his life, she might somehow accept another truth, which she is trying to avoid? Is she afraid that she somehow might betray her former husband?

What kinda question is that, why did he do it? Probably because he was selfish enough to think about his life! A life which belongs to Kashish. But wait didn't she just read his diary? Does she still need an answer? Does she still need to be answered? Yeah probably because it is next to impossible for her to believe that someone can love her immensely, just like she loves her late husband Piyush!