Part 5

As he sees that she is in a desperate need of comfort, he lets himself touch her! No, it isn't a forceful act, he doesn't force her to come closer to him; to bear his touch; to go through the agony of feeling him - the skin to skin touch! It is rather the other way around!

It is rather Kashish, who pleads him silently to give her the comfort! Why otherwise Sujal, a man who has held his feelings for this long; who had accepted the fact that their relationship, even after marriage, is not a normal relationship like that between a husband and wife, would dare to touch her?

Holding her by her face, his brows creased, his heart aching on seeing her crying on his account, he looks into her eyes, asking for her consent.

But why would he do that? Isn't it because of her that he has agreed to take the next step in their relationship? Why does he want her to reconsider her decision? Is it because he is afraid of touching her for the first time in a way, that he had accepted he would never touch her like? Or is it because suddenly he is pondering at his decision of loving her? Is it because he hasn't accepted her as his wife? Or is it that her ignorance has perished his feelings for her? Or is it because he doesn't want her to get swayed away by her emotions and take an in-the-moment kind of decision which she might regret later?

If he would have got even the slightest hint of her hesitation, he would have stopped right away. But her gestures were nothing but that of encouragement!

Her pleading eyes; her increased heartbeat give him all the permission he wanted to get, before moving ahead! And as he gets the permission, he lets out a sigh of relief but it is almost negligible, it takes friction of seconds that his relief gets replaced by his fresh anxiety and excitement! And why won't he feel so? When you wait for something; for someone for a long time and you finally get it, after so many obstacles, it becomes hard to believe that you have finally succeed in achieving it. You get anxious and excited, the both! So it is but normal for Sujal to feel the same!

Gradually he covers the small distance which was left between Sujal and Kashish, something Kashish wanted him to do desperately! He very slowly reaches for her forehead. The slow pace that he maintains not only proves that he bears so much patience but also shows how he wants to feel ever bit of this precious moment! This, he is doing not for him, but for her. This he is enjoying because she wants it; she is enjoying it! This he is giving to her because she asked him! How can Sujal deny Kashish for anything? The only time he ever denied from giving her something, was when after getting married to Piyush she asked, requested him, to move on with his life!

But who could teach the innocent Kashish, that to move on with one's life one needs to breath? How could Sujal move on with his life when Kashish was the air he breathed in? The fragrance of her was like an inhaler which he needed to stay alive!

Who could tell her that to move on one needs purpose? How could Sujal move on with his life, when the purpose of his living was no longer with him?

Who could make her understand that to move on, one needs strength? How could Sujal move on with his life, when his strength - his Kashish, was the encouragement for someone else, was gradually becoming the strength of someone else other than Sujal, in front of his own eyes?

He places a sweet and achingly slow kiss on her forehead! Kashish's heartbeat increases, not out of hatred that he dared to touch her, kiss her, but out of the ecstatic feeling that he gives to her as he accepts her request of loving her!

Love, he already does to her! But sometimes it becomes necessary to shower your love on someone not only by wording your feelings; not only by expressing your feelings by providing help or by showering gifts on the person you love. Sometimes without words, without material things one can still make the other feel loved! One desires to be loved that way! Sometimes to relax all the urges of a person, the only option remains is to heighten up those emotions, those urges to the extreme level!

After giving it to her, he looks at her to see how satisfied is she by at last getting what she desired to get? How happy is she on getting his love? Because who else can understand the best, the feeling of the denial one gets from his beloved, other than Sujal?

Getting the satisfactory result, Sujal holds her by her shoulders and slowly pushes her down on the bed and himself follows her, never ending their precious eye lock. As Sujal takes the next step in their marriage after dimming the light, the clock strikes 12 midnight!