Part 6

Did Kashish ever think that the night when she'll take the leap of faith in her relationship with Sujal, would be the night when she should actually think about her former husband? Her real husband? How could she forget that the next morning she needs to wake up early, for the next day is an auspicious day? A puja arranged for her former husband, her real husband, Piyush!

Willingly or unwillingly, consciously or unconsciously, but she has done the justice to her relationship with Sujal; her marriage with him!Tonight marks the night when Piyush ki the widhwa, Piyush ki the dharampatni, has accepted her love for Sujal! Tonight is the night when she, to some extent has, let go of her past and accepted her today and her future. Tonight, right now she is nothing but Mrs. Kashish Sujal Garewal!

M - Dil pe hanse k liye hain,
Tumne jo ghum batein the.

He looks into her eyes with so much compassion, sitting next to her on the bed, as he pushes her slowly, lying her down on the bed. It doesn't matter to him that he is being treated like a puppet! Who is meeting all her demands and desires forgetting what he actually wants! He stays away from her when she doesn't want to even stand with him, without asking why not? He showers her with love when she demands to be loved by him, without asking why now?

Phool samjha unko bhi,
jo naukile kantein the.

He kisses her eyes one after the other, slowly, completely relishing the feel, as if they are not her eyes but some soft petals he is kissing! How can he forget that these were the eyes which used to shoot daggers at him since the time her misunderstanding and hatred increased for Sujal, post her marriage with Piyush? But then does it really matter to him at all?

Nafraton mein bhi teri,
Pyar tera chupa hai...

He doesn't fail to notice the war that is going on inside her. He just helps her to make her realize what she wants!

Ankhein kuch bolti hai,
Honth kuch bolta hai.

He looks into her eyes, the eyes which are pleading him to mark her as his own! Make her his own! And then he shifts his attention to her trembling lips, that justifies her nervousness! But Kashish getting nervous in front of Sujal? Weird!

Har galat fehmi teri,
ho...
Dil se niklegi tabhi,
Durr hogi ye udasi!

Understanding her nervousness and confusion too well, he places his index finger on her trembling lips. The touch there, makes her to shiver with pleasure! She looks into his eyes, her eyes teary with overflowing emotions.