Part 7

At afternoon

Moving to the dining table, Kashish spreads the table clothe on it, holding the ends of a side. Noticing that she is facing problem in spreading the sheet, Sujal goes to help her.

(Thodasa pyar hua hai slow guitar tune begins)

Holding the other ends of the sheet he helps her in spreading it on the table. Kashish stares at him throughout, with a sorrowful look at her face.

After getting assured that it has been spread neatly on the table, Sujal looks towards Kashish.

Staring him for some moments, Kashish lowers her eyes out of shyness, but the memories of the previous night refrains her from smiling!

Sujal, without saying anything to her leaves. This hurts Kashish, witnessing his cold behavior towards herself. Kashish doesn't move an inch from her position, deep in thoughts and unconsciously start playing with her bangles.

"Bhabhi!",

calls Sanjana, reaching Kashish, standing across her side of the table. Sanjana's first soft call, Kashish fails to hear. Finding her absent minded, Sanjana calls her again, this time a little louder than before to catch Kashish's attention.

"Haan!",

utters Kashish, waking up from her daze.

"Kya baat hai bhabhi, aaj aap badi khoyi-khoyi si lag rahi hain? Sub theek to hai na?",

asks Sanjana out of concern.

"Haan... haan Sanjana sub theek hai!",

assures Kashish, looking towards Sanjana, smiling.

Turning serious, Sanjana says,

"Mujhey pata hai bhabhi, aap kya soch rahi hain!"

Her words catch Kashish's attention, alarm her, as if she has been caught red handed!

"Kya? Kya soch rahi hun main?",

she asks hastily. Her nervousness visible.

"Aap Piyush bhaiya ke barey mein soch rahi hai na?",

asks Sanjana, sorrowfully.

Her question reminds Kashish yet again that more than Sujal's wife, she should be here as Piyush's widhwa!