Chapter 4

* 9 months later*

Barry's POV

I woke up with wires attached everywhere onto my bare chest.

"Ohmigod!" gasped the latino.

"Where am I?" I asked

"He's up," a brunette said. She started shining a bright light in my eyes, muttering things about pupils dilating. I struggled out of her grasp and yanked off all the wires connected to me.

"Everythings ok man, you' re at STAR Labs," the latin assured me.

"STAR Labs? Who are you ?" My voice was husky.

"I'm Cisco Ramon and she's Caitlin Snow- Dr. Snow," he answered.

"I need you to urinate in this," Dr. Snow asked out of nowhere, holding a container.

"Not this second," Cisco scowled her, taking the container. I got really frustrated.

"What is happening? What is going on?" I yelled breaking their side conversation.

"You were struck by lightning dude," explained Cisco. Then it hit me, what happened that night

"W--where's Layla?" I asked in a panic.

"No worries dude, she's ok, but still hasn't awoken yet," he said this as he led me to her bed. She only had her chest bandaged and also had wires stuck to her. Her dirty blonde hair was all over her face. I never noticed the striking resemblance between her and Oliver. As I brushed a wisp of hair out of her face, I felt a shock of electricity and Layla's eyes fluttered open.

Layla's POV

I woke up to find Barry hovering above me.

"Where are we? What happened? Why am I here? Where's Dad and Iris?" I asked in one breath.

"Calm Down, all I know is that we are in STAR Labs and we were struck by lightning," explained Barry. My eyes widened and I started yanking at the wires on me.

"Omigod, Barry, what did you do?" asked the latino at the foot of my bed. Barry raised his hands in surrender and shrugged. I sat up and squeezed the bridge of my nose. I noticed my glasses weren't there and that I could see clearly.

"Um, ....."

"Cisco Ramon," the strange man answered. Then a brunette entered the room.

"And that is Dr. Snow," he added.

"Cisco, how come I can see without my glasses? This is some serious Spider-Man shit going on here," I retorted. I had noticed that Barry walked up to a monitor, eyeing his stomach.

"Lightning gave me abs?" Barry asked. Dr. Snow came up and started squeezing his muscles.

"Your guy's muscles should be atrophied, but instead are in a chronic state of cellular regeneration," explained Dr. Snow. Cisco guided Barry to the foot of my bed and sat him down. I suddenly became self-conscious of my appearance and wrapped the blanket around my torso.

"Both of you were in a coma," said Cisco.

"For how long?" me and Barry asked in unison.

"9 months," said another voice. We turned around and saw THE Harrison Wells in all his glory.