Captured and Alone

Warning: Triplets/Male Reader.

Chapter Four

It was really nice being back home with your family, because you were able to forget about college and grades, but now you had to deal with noisy siblings and cousins, even though deep down you were glad to see them again, as they always had your back during rough times, so you did not mind the break in your silence and much needed peaceful moments. However, the one thing that you weren't able to forget and leave behind were those creepy triplets, because their threat lingered in the back of your mind, making you feel like they were going to pounce on you any second. "Did you put on your outfit?" your cousin asked, while you twirled around in front of the mirror, which made your cousin mischievously grin and push you aside, so he could stare at himself in the wardrobe mirror. "How do I look?"

It was not rare for your cousin to treat people in this way, because he was bigger and taller than most, which gave him the advantage, so he usually started to push people around, but in a playful and joking manner, as he never ever wanted to deliberately hurt someone. However, he did annoy people with his roughhousing, because he just could never learn that some were extremely sensitive to his touch. "Lighten up, man!" he said, while swinging his arm over your shoulders and leading you out the front door, where your siblings and cousins waited for you two in the car. "Did I tell you we're going to a nightclub? You'll finally get laid!"

A frown crept across your face, because you've never been to a nightclub before in your life. Not only that, but you've always heard nightclub horror stories about people getting drugged and kidnapped and assaulted, so why on Earth would people actually want to go there? "You always drag me into things!" you said, while being shoved into the backseat, as your cousin started the car and began driving. "I better not wake up butt naked in a some motel room in the morning!"

XOXO

The nightclub was packed with scantily dressed men and women, who were lost in the alcohol and music haze, while grinding and dancing against each other, as you made your through the crowd and towards the bar, but the bartender just handed you a drink, because someone had ordered one for you, making you look towards their direction and gasp in terror. The eldest triplet stood there with his classic naughty smirk and fedora hat, but how was he able to get into the nightclub in the first place? After all, the auburn haired boy was only seventeen years old, but don't rich kids always get their way? "Laito?" you muttered, while he simply sipped his drink, as you did the same, but then you coughed, making him laugh and grab your hand. "Where are we going?"

He led you to the dancefloor, while placing his hands onto your waist, as he slowly began swaying you to the music, but you already felt oddly hyped and energetic, so you started to dance with him, even though you were just jumping up and down in his arms to the beat, making him laugh and place his fedora hat atop your head. "I'll never understand you humans, but especially your weird dance moves," Laito commented, while your vision faltered and became blurry, as you thought of the unthinkable, but there could be no way that the triplets would be capable of such a thing, because they were only still kids, even though they behaved oddly and different from the everyday teens that you knew. However, the failing of your vision was really scaring you, because you could hardly see anything, so you pushed the auburn haired triplet away and took off running, but you could not tell to where. "Why are you leaving, (Y/N)? You shouldn't go into the VIP area."

XOXO

The VIP area was less crowded and packed with people, but everyone was strangely blurry and cloudy through your eyes, while you weaved and pushed your through the horde, as you stumbled and teetered on your unstable feet. It made you wish for your siblings and cousins, because you did not want to be alone like this, as you could barely maneuver your way through the more elegantly dressed people in this new area. Unfortunately, the one person that you certainly did not want to be alone with showed up with his stupid smirk, while you cursed at your lazy guardian angel, as he snatched you away to the dance floor. "Wow! You humans cannot tolerate alcohol at all," Ayato said, while you attempted to comprehend his words, as he grabbed your waist and spun you around in the air, making you laugh and reach for the glittery ceiling. "You're so cute for a boy."