Dangerous Infatuation

Warning: Triplets/Male Reader.

Chapter Six

In due time, (M/N) had been disturbed and awoken from the lightning thundering and shrieking outside of his windows, because he had been extremely exhausted and worn out last night from the blood loss to close them, but he had been also awoken to the triplets nibbling and nipping him in various places of the body. Frightened, (M/N) had began wiggling and writhing around in their strong and slender arms, because he had become frustrated and fatigued of having his blood being sucked like nearly juice, but he had been overpowered and pinned down to the bed by the triplets. "I'm not a blood bag! Let go of me!" (M/N) cried out, while his nightgown began being unlaced and pushed up, as the triplets searched and claimed various places of his body to penetrate with their fangs. "Stop biting me, you maniacs!"

However, (M/N) had been disregarded and discounted deviously by the triplets, because he had began being silenced and shushed due to their lecherous actions, but he had been tough and refrained from moaning to their depraved desires, hoping that the triplets might become discouraged and leave him alone. "Come on, darling! My brothers and I want to hear your sweet voice!" Kanato said, while mounting and straddling his hipbones, as fingers tangled and twisted into his (H/C) locks before they were yanked backwards, exposing his bruised and bitten neck in the process. "I could never tire of your blood. It's such a pleasurable poison, driving me mad and insane with cravings for more."

In an instant, (M/N) had began moaning and whining underneath them, loving and enjoying the triplets' frigid fangs biting into his heated skin, but not understanding or comprehending the reason behind him leaning and melting more into their bites. "Your blood is so unique, different and tastier than the First Bloods. Why, though?" Laito asked, while withdrawing and retracting away from his bloody bitten bruised thighs, as the (H/C) haired boy continuously tossed and turned to escape, desiring and wanting only to recover his damaged dignity. "It's like fire, pleasantly searing and scorching my throat. It leaves me wanting for more. "

As expected, (M/N) had began being tortured with bites even more, screaming and shouting in anger underneath the twisted triplets' clutches, gasping and panting for much needed air to fill his trembling lungs. "I feel like an animal around you, feral and wild with an uncontrollable desire to turn you inside out. What are you doing to me, (M/N)?" Ayato asked, while leaning down and biting his lips, as the (E/C) orbed boy whimpered and whined from fangs cutting into his lips. "You're definitely not human. We'll just have to keep playing around with you until something happens."

Nearing his breaking point, (M/N) had began faltering and falling from consciousness, light headedness and dizziness soon overtook him, but prevented and restrained the triplets from finishing their twisted version of fun and games with him. "How unfair! We were just getting started," Laito said, while groaning and pulling (M/N)'s torn nightgown back down, as the (H/C) haired boy curled up underneath the blankets and fell asleep. "Sweet dreams, my pretty dolly!"

XOXO

Eventually, (M/N) had been disturbed and awoken again from the deafening growls and snarls roaring angrily inside of his bedroom, because the triplets were strangely quarrelling and arguing with each other, but the (E/C) orbed boy was able to make out bits and pieces of their disagreement. "Laito, I'm traditionally the oldest out of us! Meaning, I have the right to deflower him first!" Ayato declared, while smugly smirking at his brother, as (M/N) gasped and sat straight up in bed. "Understood, little brother?"

Stumbling clumsily up onto his feet, (M/N) had been snatched and plucked straight into the lilac haired vampire's embrace, flinching and wincing as strong slender arms coiled tightly around his lithe waist. "Ayato, I'm biologically the oldest out of us. Besides, I have more experience in deflowering than the both of you combined," Laito sneered, while mischievously grinning and crossing his arms together, as the amethyst orbed vampire ignored his brothers and snuggled (M/N)'s battered frame. "I'm more qualified for this job, little brother. You most likely don't even know where to begin."

In an instance, (M/N) had began being bitten and nibbled on again, forcing him to struggle and squirm around in the vampire's embrace, but he was soon pushed and pinned up against the wall with bloodied and pale lips grinning at him in accomplishment. "You're more entertaining and enjoyable than Teddy," Kanato confessed, while tilting his head and sweetly smiling, as the (H/C) haired boy balled his hands into fists and frowned. "You're such a fun toy. I could play with you all day and night long. I just wish I didn't have to share you with my brothers. They don't know how to treat dolls like you."

Having had enough, (M/N) had ducked and slipped out of the lilac haired vampire's embrace, protectively and defensively hugging himself before the triplets, but also mentally praying and pleading with his guardian angel to not be captured and harassed one more time. "What's wrong, (M/N)?" Ayato asked, while smugly smirking and advancing towards him, as the (E/C) orbed boy began backing away and crying. "Talk, (M/N)! I know you're hiding something from us!"

Immediately, (M/N) had been trapped and cornered, his heart harshly beating and teardrops gushing, because he was scared and afraid to tell them, but he must or else be bitten more times than enough. "I'm not a virgin ... " (M/N) whispered, while watching the triplets frown and glare at him, as his body began trembling and shaking in fear. "And, I have a boyfriend. What are you going to do now?"

As expected, (M/N) had begun being bitten even more, deprived of his blood, but also of his strength and energy. "You really want to know, baby?" Laito asked, while mischievously grinning and tugging him back into an embrace, as the (H/C) haired boy then tried and miserably failed in squirming away. "We're first going to kill your boyfriend. Then, you're going to become our bride and offer yourself up to each one of us - body and soul - until you're cleansed of his stains."

A/N: What do you think? Leave me your thoughts