September 1st and Room of Requirement

thank you @slitherin_pride imma try my best. btw imma write some smutty drarry in this chapter so stay tuned.

~Alex

Ron, Hermione, and Harry all stood on platform 9 and 3/4. The entire Weasley family, minus Percy, Bill, and Charlie, all said their goodbyes.

"I'll see you guys at the feast." Harry waved to them. The Slytherin section of the train was in the back, while the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw were in the front. Hermione and Ron grabbed hands, and walked away.

'I'm so glad they're together.' Harry thought. Harry made his way to the back of the train, and found an empty train compartment. Recently, Harry had been getting nightmares about Lucius Malfoy for some reason. Harry didn't think much, and he tried to catch some sleep.

An hour into the train ride, Draco opens up Harry's compartment door.

"There you are, I was worried." Draco said. He stopped when he saw Harry yawn.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were sleeping." Draco apologized. Harry brushed it off.

"Its okay. I just wanted a small nap." Harry patted the seat next to him. Draco sat down. Harry leaned his head on Draco's shoulder.

"Has your father been acting weirdly?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Draco said. He looked at Harry. Harry's face was really tired.

"Every night this summer I had dreams of Lucius. He did horrible things. I just had a bad feeling." Harry said. Draco nodded.

"He is a horrible man. Although he was somewhat happy that I became friends with you. He sees it as an advantage. Whatever that means. He probably thinks in the future you'll invest money into his businesses." Draco said. Harry nodded tiredly. He turned to face Draco, and Draco faced Harry.

"I don't want to do this anymore, Draco. I can't do this anymore." Harry said. A tear slipped down Harry's cheek. Draco panicked. He hadn't seen him cry since 3rd year. Draco pulled Harry into a hug.

"What do you mean, Harry?" Draco asked. Harry started sobbing. He tried to speak as clearly as he could.

"This!" He motioned between them. "It hurts so much to just to be with you." Harry said. Draco's face dropped.

'He hates me, doesn't he.' Draco thought. Harry burried his face into Draco's shirt. 'If so, why is he still here, hugging me?'

"Draco. Can we please be more than friends?! Because I can't go another year with all this tension between us." Harry asked. Draco smiled. He dipped his head, and kissed Harry on the top of the head. Harry stopped crying finally. He looked up, and met Draco's eyes. Draco held Harry's face, and used his thumbs to wipe away his tear trails. Draco then slowly pulled Harry into a kiss.

That kiss was much longer than their kiss in 3rd year. It was filled with love, and passion. Draco left Harry's lips, and looked at him.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that since the Christmas Ball. I'll gladly be your boyfriend." Draco told Harry. Harry smiled, and joined Draco for another passionate kiss. Almost if on que, Blaise walked in.

"Hey guys- WHAT! HA! PANSY OWES ME SO MUCH MONEY!" Blaise yelled. Harry and Draco looked at Blaise a little embarrased, yet confused.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked. Blaise just squealed, and ran across the train.

"PANSY PANSY THEY KISSED! YOU OWE ME 20 GALLEONS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Blaise yelled down the train. Harry and Draco blushed profusely, and they started getting dressed into their Slytherin robes.