Chapter 9: Camera captured something more

Zoe's POV

Three days had passed and after that stupid press conference. It paved way to a lot of projects such as
commercials, tv guestings, gigs and pictorials. 

But fortunately, Ernie had declined some of the offers because it will be unnecessary for us to be preoccupied with some other things since we need to focus on the said battle of the bands, including the tour itself.

In the Regional battle of the bands, 4 state will be competing for the championship, we are the representative for the west region, before you exit is for the south region,The Boyband project I guess will be for the North and the Union J for the south.

Unfortunately, we had to reunite with the Before you exit crappers for a tour since we are in the futhermost direction, east and west, as well as the The Boyband project goes with the Union J. At the end of the tour, all 4 of us will finally call it off in a Final showdown that will take place in Las Vegas,  Nevada.

We are the only all-girl band that will compete for the Finals, it's a great honour for us of course but we are greatly pressured also. We are enjoying this thing, until this crappers came to existence. They are making our lives a living hell. Especially mine..

Seeing Toby in the band that I hate the most, breaks my heart in thousand pieces. And being bullied by his fans makes me hate them deeper. The last thing on my mind now is to befriend him, a total no-no.

The idiot took all the advantage that he have to come near me, I cant focus on doing things properly since he's always there.

He always bugs me, come near me when people are looking at us so I can't shoo him away, totally taking advantage of our situation.. One time, I saw him following me in a disguise...well actually its not a disguise because he's just wearing a hoodie. 

And its the same day, when his frantic fangirls bullied me. He had rescued me but I won't thank him for that. After all, he was the reason why I was slapped really hard.

"Zo, are you done?" Athena said while knocking at the door

"Nearly, 2 more minutes" I replied and look at myself one last time in the mirror.

"Okay" she replied and I can hear her footsteps moving away.

Today is the big day for the band. We will have our pictorial for the first ever cover in the most famous music magazine, Rolling Stone. Can't you believe it? The Rolling Stone! Though we don't own the spotlight of course, unfortunately, the crappers will be with us.

According to Ernie, the theme of the pictorial is fierce thingy. Well, maybe capturing me beheading Toby will be a fierce shot. I laughed at the idea.

"ZO! WE HAVE TO GO!" shouted Athena from downstairs.

I get my things, grabbed my baby and went downstairs. I saw Adreanna and Amethyst fighting over a cup of Starbucks coffee.

I went pass through them and grabbed the coffee, without them even noticing it. I sipped it empty. After a few seconds, that's the only time that they realize that they are fighting over nothing.

I heard them hissed and looked sternly at me.

"Should have known better." Adreanna said.

"Traitor" Amethyst mumbled quietly.

Athena just smiled and look at them. We found Cami outside the door, shouting "Are we going or not?!"

"Can we stop over for some coffee first?" Athena

"I love you so much!" Adreanna and Amethyst went to Athena, drawing her in a tight hug.

"Or maybe not!" Athena shouted. 

Toby's POV

We are heading to Starbucks to grab some coffee. We are all in a good mood today, since we will have our first ever cover of a music magazine.