Chapter 11: Heartbreaks, heartaches, and everything that hurts

Connor's POV

Ohhh my head hurts. I groaned

"Stop groaning man!" Riley shouted at me

"What! My head hurts!"I replied and looked at him sternly. 

"Oh! I see." he said and laugh maliciously

"You freaking idiot!" I shouted at him and grabbed him on his collar.

Minutes later, we are having a wrestlemania.

I know why this guy keeps on laughing and looking at me maliciously. Remember the encounter in the Adam Sandler's mansion bathroom, the snuggling thing Riley keeps on implying.

There's no snuggling! We just, oh yeah, i just kissed her in the cheeks and run away, I smiled at the idea. I haven't been sleeping the whole time since that happened.  

I kept on imagining it. I felt something strange, here in my chest.

My heart keeps on pounding hard every time I remember that. I felt my lips are twitching again. WTH!

I am smiling again! What's wrong with me! Yeah, I should stop smiling. It's creeping people out.

I looked at him, still lying on the floor. He's caressing his head. 

"Take that idiot" I said, and kicked him once more. Riley closed his eyes and start acting like he's being raped by Thomas.

"Connor, kiss me, Connor" he mumbled (pouting his lips)

"You're hopeless, man!" I said and went out of the house. He's really annoying. That scroundel!

"Hi, Connor" a group of girls greeted me as I pass through them.

"Hello" I replied and continued walking.

Later on, I reached 7 eleven. Imma grab some Cheetos first. I'm hungry and maybe that will help me to stop imagining things.

I went inside and went to the snacks section, I've been looking for some sour patch when the door of 7 eleven opened and two girls went inside, giggling and excitedly talking to one another.

The voice is very familiar. It's the sweet voice that is constantly playing in my ears, at night, in my dreams, upon waking up, every time of the day, name them all! 

What am I saying! I'm acting like a sick man! Oh man, I need counselling. Maybe I'll need to visit a psychologist.

"Ed called awhile ago right? So is he coming?" I heard Amethyst asked the other girl. I peeked over the shelf, she's with Athena.

Amethyst is wearing a black sweater with a large dog printed in the center of it. It's so cute! It matches her grey pants and black sneakers. 

"Oh yeah, of course. I missed him a lot! All this travelling, and he busy with his career, we haven't caught up for sometime." Athena replied while looking on the nearby shelf.

"I miss Sam too, as in a lot. He had just called awhile ago. He said, he'd drop by after his concert at Paris, I can't wait. " Amethyst said. "You're the front act right? I mean, you are about to sing a song together?"  Amethyst smiled and giggled excitedly, as if she's feeling hoity-toity.

Who's Sam? What! Is she dating someone already? I felt my inside squirm. 

Athena shrugged. "Oh yeah, he's the sweetest of course. We'll play for him." she replied and hum a tune. I'm familiar with that tune. She's humming Gold rush.