Chapter 10: COD Live! <3

Adreanna's POV

Yawn. I checked the time, it is nearly 11 am. What is it today? Oh yeah, right... today should be meet and greet with the fans but unfortunately, 2 of the girls are sick.

I opened the door and walked straight to Athena's room.

"You okay?" I went near her and heard her cough a lil.. I caressed her forehead. She's freaking hot, i mean, literally.

"No, I'm feeling like I'm in hell.." she replied and cough again.

"You'll be... don't worry, you're just having your trial now.." I said and laughed at her. She threw her pillow at me. 

"Kindly check on Zoe if she's still sick idiot or I'll kill you" she replied and shooed me away her room with another pillow.

"Yeah right, this is what i got for checking up on you" I said and walked away from her room.

I went to the next room which is Zoe's, I can hear her sneezing. I knocked twice and enter the room.

"You feeling better?" i looked at her and scanned her bed, three boxes of tissue are there, and her trash bin is nearly full.

"Nah" Zoe said and shrugged her shoulders. She put her comforter all over her body and she's like chilling.

"You need something dude?" I asked her.

"Not much, I will just go downstairs later." she said with her voice a bit nasal.

"Okay, I'll just cook some soup?" I said, I don't know why but I'm feeling extra caring today. I'm just worried because our two masterminds are not in a good condition. Ever since we've been together, these two are always taking care of us. 

"Are you sure you're not the one who is sick?" she mocked me.

"Or maybe I'll just ask for a delivery" I said, half-ashamed. Oh well I'm not used to acting so sweet with these fellas. Im always the cool one.

"Hmft! Back to always-silly-idiotic cool Eanna." she mimic my Mom's voice and laughed again but was stopped because she have to sneeze again.

I walked away from her room and went downstairs. I found Amethyst and Cami playing COD. I was about to join them when my phone started vibrating. I look at the screen and an unregistered number is calling. Will I answer or not? Maybe yes. I clicked on answer.

"Yow" I said. 

"Hey, i-is this Ad-adreanna?" I heard someone talk, stuttering a little. The caller sounds very uneasy. Oh! The voice is quite familiar.

Riley? oh  no no no. in my dreams. I mean, hey! why should he be calling? is there something important he need to say? Where did he get my number?

"You still there?" there's the voice again.

"Who's this?" I asked, quite unsure of whom am I speaking with.

"Oh yeah, it's me Riley. I just want to know if why you guys weren't able to attend the meet and greet today?" Riley asked, concern on his voice.

"Where did you get my number, stalker?" I replied, very curious. I know Ernie already told them what happened. Why should he be calling me?

It can't be... ERNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"Oh yeah, about that, Ernie gave it to me" he replied in a very uneasy way.