Chapter 4 : I think I'm falling for her.

Y/N's POV:

Tony's actually pretty funny. And she's also kinda cute. He kept complementing me about my outfit. He even said that I looked hot.

"Well, I'll see you in class." he said as we both got to my locker. In surprise, he kissed my cheek making me blush really hard. I smiled shyly and lowered my head hiding my blush.

"You don't need hide your pretty face. It'd be a waste now, wouldn't it." he spoke up after lifting my head up with his slender fingers making me look at him.

"I'll you later babe." he said and walked away. He turned his head over and send me a wink making me giggle.

I felt someone burning their eyes behind me making me turn around to meet the boy with the most prettiest eyes ever. He was the guy that lives across the street from my house.

He walked over to me giving me butterflies. Turns out his locker was just beside mine.

"Hey. I'm Justin. Nice to meet you." he greeted my taking hand out.

"I'm Y/N and it's nice to meet you too." I smiled as I shook his large hand.

"You're new here right? I haven't really seen such a  beautiful girl around here." he said making me blush really hard. I bet I looked like a tomato.

"Yeah. I just moved it. I live across the street from your house I think." I replied still slightly blushing.

"Yeah. I saw you the other day." he smiled.

"Well." I smiled. "Erm... Could you tell me where the biology lab is?" I asked looking down at my timetable then back at Justin.

"I'll do you one better. I'll take you there." he smiled. "Could you let me see your timetable?" he asked politely.

"Sure." I handed him my timetable. He looked at my timetable and smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Well, turns out that we have all the classes together." he smiled and returned my timetable back to me.

"I hope that it's a good thing." I joked.

"Actually it is." he said.

"And why is that?" I asked closing my locker.

"Cause I get to see your pretty face everyday." he smiled and caress my cheek with his thumb.

I giggled and blushed madly.

"Come on. Let's get to class." he lead me to class just after the bell rang.

Justin's POV:

She's really beautiful. For the entire morning, I couldn't get my eyes off of her. She's just too perfect. And she has a nice body too but that's not the point. Having a nice body is just a bonus. Her attitude towards others is the point. She has a kind heart. She can get by very easily.

"Justin. What the answer." the teacher snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Erm..." I stuttered.

"92." Y/N whispered saving my sorry ass.

"Erm. 92." I replied the teacher.

"Ok. Thank you Justin and also Y/N." she rolled her eyes.

I looked over to Y/N and mouthed "Thank you" to her.

"You're welcome." she mouthed back at me.

She smiled at me making me feel warm in my heart. Those eyes, her lip, that smile, the laugh, that giggle. Everything about her is perfect.

I think I'm falling for her...

Sorry I took so long to update guys. I've been busy. Sorry for the wait but I'll update more often. Hope you guys loved the chapter. Remember to vote guys! <3 ily

-Christina (Co-writer)