Chapter 1 : Maybe this could work.

Y/N's POV:

"Baby, please don't cry." Harry pulled me in for a tight hug and gently stroked my back. I'm moving to Canada cause of my mom's work and I have to leave LA and most importantly, my boyfriend Harry Styles.

"Please don't forget me." I sobbed.

"I promise. We can still Skype right? We'll always be together forever." he said taking out our promise rings. We promised each other that we'd be together forever that's why we bought the promise ring.

"I love you Harry." He placed a soft gently kiss upon my lips.

"I love you too babe." he mumbled against my lips.

"It's time to go Y/N." My mom pulled me away from Harry. More tears began to roll down my face as Harry mouthed 'I love you' to me. I tried as hard as I could to smile and nodded my head.

The plane is about to take off. Please fasten your seatbeats and prepare for take off.

Someone from the speaker spoke up as I did as we were told. I was sitting by the window thinking about why should I leave here. My whole life was here. All I ever wanted and needs was also here. Most importantly, Harry was here.

I looked down at my hand and looked at the ring. Memories of us together began to flood though my mind. I couldn't stop crying. I wanted to run out of the plane and be back in his arms, but I can't change my destiny.

The plane started to lift off and I fell into a deep sleep.

"Honey, wake up. Come on. We're here." My mom shook me as I slowly tried to flutter my eyes open.

"Come on sweetie." I stood up and stretched my back as I inhaled deeply and exhaled after relaxing.

We got the luggages down and walked out to get a cab.

The driver helped us get our bags into the car. We got in and started to drive away.

We drove into quite a beautiful neighborhood. It had colorful trees and beautiful flowers by the side. To be honest, it was very beautiful.

We stopped in front of a wooden house. It looked quite new fashioned and it also suited my style.

We got out suitcases out of the cab and he just drove away.

My mom unlocked the door as I saw that it was already fully furnished.

Maybe this could work.

Chapter 1 guys! Read, share, vote and comment please... :)