Chapter 6: The feeling of loving 2 people

Y/N's POV

I woke up to someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled remembering what had happened yesterday. "I was finally his!" I thought excited. I turned my body around to face Justin's perfect and sleepy face. He sleeps so peaceful his perfect adorable face dozed off into sleep. How did I get so lucky to have him next to me? He's so perfect how could someone like him love me? It feels to perfect to be real. The thought of him being mine and only mine feels so right yet a thought went through my mind and I stared at him in shock. "Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry" was all that went through my mind at this point.

Justin's POV

I woke up with Y/N staring down at me like if she's seen a ghost. "What are u thinking of babe?" She didnt she seemed in deep thought that I had to shake her to get my attention. "Huh uh srry what?" she said confused. What were u thinking about? "Uh nothing just that my mom didnt come home and im worried" I know her to well to know she's lying but I let it slide.

I leaned in for a kiss but she pulled away. "What's wrong?" I asked confused and hurt. 

"She just played me..."

Y/N's POV

I saw the hurt in his eyes and I knew he thought I was playing him.

"It's not what u think I promise." I protested. He wasnt looking at me. I wanted to see those beautiful caramel brown eyes of his. I graped his chin and turned him to look me in the eyes I forced a smile and said "I haven't brushed my teeth yet silly" he chuckled "Alright then shall we go brush our teeth cuz im craving those lips of urs." he smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled getting out of his grip and walking towards my bathroom. I need to tell him it's gonna kill me in the inside if I don't. "I love him but I love Harry too, this is harder then I made it out be. Is it possible to love two people at the same time. Obviously cuz I do but I cant I need to deci-" I was interrupted by my phone blaring "Looking for you" I looked at the caller I.D and Harry's face appeared I sighed and answered

Y/N: Hey babe

H: Hi babe I have news.

Justin's POV

I was waiting for Y/N to come back but she's taking way to long and we need to get to school. Out of curiosity I walked towards her room only to be stopped by her angelic voice. "No babe, yes I miss you too" Who was she calling babe? & Who does she miss? Was she just playing me? I thought she was different. I could be wrong but why would she call someone babe when she's supposed to call me that? So many thoughts went through mind. She's cheating on me and I fell for her tricks. How can I be so stupid? I loved still do but not li- Justin! Justin! " Huh ya uh what?" How long have u been standing? she's not going to tell me and I can tell she's hoping I didnt hear her but I did and I cant let it go.

How could you! One day one fucking day and ur already cheating on me! I loved u and u treat me like this! I'm so stupid to fall for a slut like you! I made the biggest mistake to even fall for a slut like you! It's done over I dont want to see ur slut face anymore! She was crying by now. "I-I-I Justin let me explain please!" she said. Why should I so u can tell that I was just one of toys that you always use boys like me. Tell me ur a slut and ur srry for choosing me to be ur- "NO! How could you say that I do love you! It's not worth trying to explain! Just go! Get out!" she looked so hurt and then I realized what I said. "Wait no! Y/N let me ex-" For what! to let you tell me that im a slut and it was wrong for me to use as a toy!? is that all u saw me as a SLUT! No I- GET OUT! I DONT WANT TO SEE U ANYMORE!! She turned her back to me and walked towards her room I was stood there in shock. How could I be so harsh towards her? She's who I love? I get she did call someone babe but I didnt let her explain. I should've and now I let her go just slip away just like that. I was crying sobbing I hate myself for what I did. I walked towards the door and opened it to a snowy ground. I didnt care at this point I just ruined everything. I remembered lights coming towards and I....

Cliffhanger!! Srry guys for not updating I had writers block badly. This chapter is shitty srry but comment and vote pls.

Love you guys!

5+ votes

5+ comments new chapter