Chapter 2 : This is bad...

Y/N's POV:

I walked into the house and saw that the walls were painted with a yellow creamy paint. The floors were also wooden and there was an L-shaped brown coloured couch with another 2 seater brown coloured couch.There was also a little coffee table in front of the 43' LED flat screen TV.

I looked around and saw a flight of stairs.

"Mom, is it ok if I look around?" I asked as I turn around to face her.

"Sure honey. Have fun." she smiled.

I walked up the stairs and saw 3 bedrooms. I opened the first door on my right and saw that it was the masterbedroom.

There was a king sized bed neatly done with two big and tall white wardrobes. There was another door inside and I opened it to see that it was the bathroom.

I walked out and opened the door on the left to see a quen sized bed with red and white bedsheets. The walls were mostly white but with a little bit of red. There was a table at the corner of the room white a red computer chair.

I walked over to the window and saw that it was facing the outside. It was magnificent. I bet that this is my room.

I remembered that there was still one room left for me to see. I walked out the room towards the end of the corridor and opened the room. It was empty. Maybe it can be a storage room since we don't have an attic.

"Y/N!" my mom yelled out my name from downstairs.

"Yes?" I questioned as I got down the stairs to find her in the kitchen. The kitchen is my mom's favorite place to be, considering that she loves to cook. She can be in the kitchen for the whole day and come up with different ideas for a new taste of food.

"There's nothing in the house for me to cook. Wanna go to the store with me?" She smiled as I nodded my head in agreement.

I wore my leather jacket and got out the house and into the car. I was in the driving seat as my mom sat beside me in the passenger seat.

"Mom, I wanna buy Captain Crunch!" I pouted and gave her the puppy eyes.

"Fine." she laughed making me smile in victory.

"Mom you're the best!"

"I know I am." she smirked.

We paid the cashier and drove back home.

We got out of the car and took the groceries inside. I got to the back of the car aand got out the groceries. After finishing taking the stuff, as I was about to lock the car, I saw a few boys standing in front of the house across mine.

One of the guys gave a me smile and waved at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

He was shirtless and was only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a snapback. He looked so hot! Wait! But I have Harry. I have Harry. I can't do that to him.

I turned my back and walked into the house. I closed the door behind me and ran up the my room. I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

When I looked him, he gave me butterflies.

This is bad...

Hoped you guys liked the chapter. Remember to vote! <3 Could you guys also try to follow this account? :) Please and thank you.