Chapter 7: Can I..

Justin's POV

I woke up not wanting to get out of bed. Flash backs of Y/N and I fight flooded my mind and before I knew it I was crying. I wiped my tears and went to do my morning routine.

Exhausted, I went downstairs to see that no one was home. To my luck huh.. I grabbed an apple and headed out to my car. I rode to school with no emotion what so ever. I was dreaded, broken, hurt. Although it wasn't my fault this happened I still felt guilty, guilty of saying things I should've never said.

Y/N's POV

Being at school right now wasn't what I looked forward to. I had a plan and my plan was to try to ignore Justin as much as possible. My odds are it wouldn't work out because I have him for two classes. Walking to my locker to get my books I bump into someone hard chested I flew back.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." Said a middle aged boy.

"It's fine really." I said. I looked up at him and noticed he had green eyes just like Harry's.

Why can't he just leave my head..?

"I'm Jake by the way." He introduced.

Smiling  "Y/N nice to meet you, but I really need to get class." When I really didn't because that's the class I had Justin and to even glance at him will hurt me.

"Can I ignore him and just forget I ever had something for him..."

--------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii guys sorry for taking so long to update but I've been super busy with school. I promise to update more.

If u have any ideas on anything Kik me @kidauhlis4ever

+5 votes
+5 comments

Peace. ✌