Chapter 5 : I'm finally in his arms...

Justin's POV:

It's only been a week since I met Y/N and she's already driving me crazy. Just thinking about her makes me smile.

The one thing I don't like about is that Tony's also been hanging out with Y/N a lot.

When he whisper things to her making her smile and giggle just make me wanna tear his head off of his body.

"Morning Justin." Y/N smile as she took her stuff out of her locker.

She was wearing a flora dress with white ballerina flats. Her hair was tied into a fishbraid with loose strains of her hair falling from the side of her head.

"Can I help you?" she asked giggling.

"Nah, just thinking about how perfect could you possibly be." I complemented her making her blush madly.

"You're cute when you blush ya know." I smiled turning her head to face me.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered before leaning in.

I felt her lips upon mine as our lips moved perfectly together. Her lips even tasted like strawberries.

I slowly pulled away and connected out foreheads together looking into her eyes.

"Please be mine." I asked.

She smiled widely and nodded her head.

I smiled even wider and lifted her up by her waist and spun her around.

"I'm so happy." I said putting her down.

She giggled and asked "Why?"

"Cause I finally have you to be mine." I replied.

She giggled and blushed madly while hiding her face in my chest.

She's finally mine...

Y/N's POV:

Justin asked me to be his girlfriend! I'm flipping out here! I'm so happy!

School ended pretty fast cause I had all periods with Justin. He kept on complementing me about how beautiful I was and how happy he is.

I drove home and before I stepped in my house, I got a text.

I unlocked my phone and saw that I was a message from Justin.

'Babe, you don't need to drive tomorrow. We're gonna go to school together. And you're so beautiful. xoxo ~ Jay.'

I turned around to see Justin standing there checking me out.

I smiled and twirled around teasing him making him act like he was dead. He made the funny look making me laugh.

He got up and walked over to me and pulled me by my waist leaving no space I'm between us.

"I missed you." Justin whispered.

"You just saw me like 10 minutes ago." I laughed.

"Do you know how long is that? There's 60 seconds in a minute, so tell me, how many seconds are there in 10? There's a lot." he pouted with his puppy eyes.

I laughed at how cute he was and wanted to kiss his cheek but then he turned his head making me kiss his lips.

He tighten his grip around my waust as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

After about 5 minutes, I slowly pulled away looking into his eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you." he said.

"Me too." I smiled.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too Jay." I replied.

His phone suddenly rang and he answered the phone.

"Hello? Yeah I'm already home. Ok. I'll come now." he said and but of the phone call.

"Babe, my mom's calling me to go home. I'll see you maybe later or tomorrow, ok?" I smiled and nodded my head in agreement.

"Bye sweetheart." he kissed my cheek and walked back to his house.

I unlocked the door and walked into my own house. I looked around and didn't see my mom.

"Maybe she's out for work." I thought to myself.

I took a quick and nice cold shower and got dressed into a pink tank top and my Nike short shorts.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and walked into the kitchen and started to make some food.

I made spaghetti and walked into the living room. I on the TV and watched my favourite Pretty Little Liars and suddenly, my phone rang.

I unlocked it and saw that it was Justin.

"I'm so bored... :( ~ Jay."

I smiled to the text and replied him.

"I'm home alone and I also made spaghetti. I'm watching Pretty Little Liars. U wanna join me? xoxo ~ Y/N."

Within seconds, the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door to see Justin standing there smiling widely.

"Hey baby." he walked in and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Jay. I thought that you were with your mom." I said as us both sat on the couch.

"Nah, she just wanted me to go home telling me that she wouldn't be back tonight. That's all." he replied pulling me closer to him as I related my head on his chest.

I listened to his heart beat and difted off the sleep.

Before I slept, I kept on thinking about something.

I'm finally in his arms...

Guys! I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating. Been kinda busy lately but I hoped you liked the chapter. Sorry if it's shitty but oh well. Please comment and vote! :) ily! <3

-Christina :) (Co-writer)