Chapter 6: I love her more than she thinks

Y/N's POV

I heard a horn blaring outside. I took a glance outside and saw Justin walking on the street in the middle. My eyes widened and were in shock. I was scared the car would hit him. It would be my fault if it did and I wouldn't ever forgive myself. I watched look and stood still. I thought for a moment...I'm gonna lose him and it's going to be my fault. I watched intensively as he stood there and realized what was happening he moved so fast I thought the car hit him. I let a big breath I was holding out and turned to walk to my bed to rest the stress I have right now. Y does harry have to ruin this. It felt so right. So good. I felt safe in Justin's arms. Loving two people is brain washing. Mind losing mainly. I love both of them but I have to love one more than the other but right now I cant decide on who that one person is. I'll justa wait and see what my heart has in hand for me. I let my eyes pull me into a deep sleep once again I needed this rest. I wasnt expecting a harsh morning.

Justin's POV

The feeling that Y/N didn't come outside to see if I was fine hurt like my whole world tore apart. I didnt like how I took everything out on her and didnt let her explain. She was mad at me and I couldn't take it. I love her and I need to fix this. Let her explain everything to me. I walked in my house and ignored everything. I walked straigt to my room. Feeling tired and stressed from the events that happened, I layed down and closed my eyes. Will she let me in and forgive me for what I did? I need her in my life I cant lose her. She's the love of my life and I will get her back even if it takes me to risk my life for her. She's all I care about and I wont let her go that easily. She's everything I need. She was the only thing in my mind when I drifted off to a deep slumber.

I love her more than she thinks..

------------------------------------

Srry guys its short but its an update. Its not my best but I tried next chatper is twisted so be ready.

5+ votes next chapter