be my baby

DAISY
"Morning Lily," Daisy said to Lily Humphrey the next day.

She and Jacob had left things uncertain, but Daisy knew she wanted him, so decided to set things right before news spread of their argument. Daisy was in a positive mood that morning.

"Morning, Daisy," Lily smiled, sipping her tea. "How's the bed?"

The young Bass was still adapting to living with the Van Der Woodsens, who were her only family other than Chuck.

"It's great, thanks," The girl replied, tying a lipstick print Valentino neck scarf on and pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

Her long brown hair was straightened that morning and she wore a yellow tweed Chanel jacket over her school uniform.

"I'm heading out early this morning," she told Lily as she finished her glass of orange juice. "I'm meeting Jacob before school."

"Alright," Lily said with a smile. "I'm hoping to see you at my charity benefit tonight?"

It was then that little Jenny Humphrey came out of her room. She threw Daisy a filthy look, but the young Bass was in too good of a mood to humour her with a response.

"Of course, Lily," Daisy said with a grin. "I'm hoping to bring Jake too."

Okay, maybe Daisy's mood wasn't good enough to resist rubbing her boyfriend in Jenny's face.

"That would be lovely," Lily said in a motherly way.

"Bye Lily," Daisy said, as she left for the elevator. "Bye Little J!"

The doorman at Jacob's apartment building welcomed Daisy brightly, and the girl smiled. Everything was going so nicely that morning.

On the way up, Daisy bumped into Mrs Montague on her way to work, who gave her an approving smile. Jacob's parents lived in the apartment a floor below his.

Finally, when she'd reached the Penthouse, Jacob answered the door. His dark brown hair looked dishevelled, he was wearing pinstriped pyjamas and smoking a cigarette. He looked so gross but so hot at the same time. Daisy coughed.

"What are you doing here?" Jacob asked groggily.

"What are you doing smoking at eight am is the real question here," Daisy said, taking his cigarette and placing it between her lips with a flirty smile.

She could see from his facial expression that he was turned on. Good. He should be.

"But we had a fight," Jake said in a weak attempt to protest.

Daisy took a step towards him, her hand on the door handle. She took another puff from the cigarette and exhaled sexily. This was how they should solve all their arguments.

Their lips collided, and Jacob pulled Daisy into his apartment. Her hand, still on the door handle, shut it behind them. Daisy threw Jack  down onto the couch as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Wait," he said, stopping in his tracks. "School."

"Fuck school," Daisy said, throwing her jacket aside.

"You're so hot," he growled.

"I know."

"You know I still don't forgive you, right?" Jacob said, undoing Daisy's neck scarf.