caviar vs catfish

DAISY
Daisy Bass looked down at her phone, which had been buzzing nonstop for the past half hour. She picked it up, seeing the familiar notification that was a Gossip Girl blast. 'B's Big Bash'? Now that sounded like the perfect event to start her new old life with.

"Chuck?" The brunette called to her brother as she applied some lipstick.

"What?" Her brother leaned against the doorframe.

"We're going to a party," Daisy said firmly. "At Blair's."

Chuck shook his head quickly.

"I can't go to Blair's, she'll never leave Eva alone," he said.

"Then don't bring her." Daisy said, along her way out of the bathroom and towards Nates room, where all of her stuff was already unpacked. "I'm going either way," she said loudly, so Chuck could hear her through the walls.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Chuck said firmly, pursuing his lips. The two were in his limo on the way to the Waldorf's. "I know Blair like I know my own mind. She doesn't plan a last minute party for anything good. She'll have something up her sleeve."

"Relax, Chuck," daisy said, calmly inspecting her freshly painted nails. "I'm sure Blair means well."

"You obviously haven't seen Blair for a while if you think she'd ever do anything out of kindness," the boy said. "Plus, even if she does mean well, everyone knows that the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Daisy rolled her eyes, Chuck had always had a tendency to dramatise situations, much like Daisy, it was just in the Bass genes. The limo pulled up outside the Waldorf's building and the siblings stepped out. Daisy looked down at her dress again. She absolutely loved it, it was a beautiful pink and black lace trimmed Alexander Wang that reached just above her knees. Her dark hair was tied in a neat ponytail, which showed off her gorgeous Cartier earrings and her feet were in silver Tom Ford heels.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Daisy felt like she was properly back. She had som many fond memories at Blair's penthouse. Everything was the same decor wise, and the place was filled with people.

"Daisy?!" Blair's familiar voice screeched from across the room.

"Blair!" The brunette grinned at her friend and rushed to give her a hug.

"I love your dress," Blair smiled, and passed her a glass of champagne from the table.

"I love your dress!" Daisy replied, taking the offering and having a sip.

BLAIR
4 hours earlier.
"I hate this dress!" Blair chucked a perfectly nice Badgely Mischka dress on her bed and flopped down on it.

There was a knock on the doorframe and Blair sat up to see Dorota, looking a little frightened.

"Miss Blair, I could not help but overhear," she began.

"Eavesdropping now are we?!" Blair's screechy voice had taken a manic tone from the stress of last minute party planning.

"No, Miss Blair," Dorota said, scowling a little. "I only thought I could offer my services."

"Yes!" Blair jumped up. "You could go and get me a dress in time for the party while I plan! Perfection!"