Bonus Chapter: The Karasuma Diaries (part 2)

It's the second day of keeping a log on my social interactions. Even though I still do not see the point, I will keep going. So, today. Today was actually a good day. It involves me getting new coffee, which I enjoyed.

The man who brought the coffee was named 'Steve'. Steve was a nice guy. He brought me the Spanish coffee I love so much and I can really appreciate that. It is difficult to get through a work week without any good coffee. You see, the coffee in the work place has a horrible after taste.

Steve and I talked about coffee of course. He said his favourite was Lungo Espresso. When I told him my favourite, the Spanish coffee, he said he'd never had it. So i gave him some of course. He enjoyed it.

I talked a lot about coffee. Let me see, I also talked to Hinano again. And Karma of course. Karma seemed interested in Nagisa. There is a suspicion Karma is gay. Not that I'd mind.

Today I avoided Irina a bit. I have a special surprise for her for christmas. She's been a good worker, even though she was annoying many times as well. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to be a fan of my coffee, or coffee at al.

A/N: look what I finally managed to post!

Merry christmas everyone! And happy birthday to ma boy Karma! Ilovejaphan ya.

Today more chapters....and of course...the last chapter.... *squeels of excitement*

Btw the next chapter I post is NOT the last one....