Chapter 4

(dedicated to m_a_bookworm for being the first one to vote on my story thank youuuuu)

I took my bag and went to Alison's, when we were in her bedroom I sat on her bed cross-legged ready for the interrogation​.

“so where were you huh... I was going crazy because you just disappeared” she waved her hand in thee air as a gesture.

Looking down I said “I had a fight with the tad and then I went to the cemetery I thought I would spend some time there and then come straight to your house but I fell asleep and when I woke up I came here”.

Her eyes softened “um... okay so you know today it's Ellis's party and Mia is coming to pick us up so get ready”.
just as I opened my mouth, she said “and yeah i already asked mom if that's what you want to ask” I smiled typical Alison.

“Go and take a shower you look like crap” and with that she was out of the room so I got up and looked in the mirror.
I really looked like shit.
My  eyes were puffy and red , my hair was a mess , I was looking pale and by pale I mean really pale sometimes I looked so pale my mother would take me to a doctor and as always they would prescribe me to take vitamins then after some time I would stop taking them cause i knew they were useless.
Taking a deep breath I went to take a shower.

I got out from the shower with a towel wrapped around body and another wrapped around my head. Alison was standing near her dresser putting some lip gloss. She looked really good. It was pale peach dress which had a low neckline but not too low and she was wearing black pumps.
She looks absolutely gorgeous. I let a slow whistle and said “ wow look at you” she turned to me and smirked, instantly i knew this was trouble.

“Ahhh... it's nothing wait till you see what i have for you” she answered grinning and took out a beautiful black dress it was absolutely beautiful but the only problem was that it would make me look much more pale than i already am so i told her “it's really beautiful but black makes me look pale and I am already pale” she playfully rolled her eyes at me saying “Incase you forgot we are in twenty-first century and we have magic things like makeup which has another magic thing called a B.L.U.S. H which will bring color to your cheeks.” and I burst out laughing because of the way she said it, it was like she was talking to a caveman, wait did she just refer me as a caveman well a cave-woman uggh what ever!!.
“Okay stop thinking and go change” she said shoving the dress in my hands.

“I think my ass has gone numb” “ooh... please stop being such a drama queen.”

In case you haven't noticed this is me whining and Alison scolding me I cannot help it, it has been literally an hour since Alison made me sit while she was doing my hair and makeup. My ass is really numb i.can.not.feel.it.

“And it's done” Alison says proudly and when I look at the reflection I am quite impressed as the girl staring back has perfect makeup “wow... it looks very nice”I thank her .

“you are welcome" she says grinning down at me "come on get ready to rock"

when Alison parks her car in the driveway she looks at me "ready" .

"as I'll ever be" I say let out long breath which I didn't even know I was holding.

when we enter the house it is just the type of party you see in movies and the only thing I say is

"wow".

"Yes wow now let's mix in" Alison says grabbing my arm and dragging me to the dance floor where drunk teenagers are crushing their bodies against each other.

(an hour later)

"I need to pee" I declare struggling to stand because I am drunk.

when I reach the bathroom I see a couple sucking each others faces off, I scrunch my nose and call out "get a room" and I am shocked to see Daniel and Stacie . Ewwww.

when Daniel turns to me he blushes hard and his mouth hangs open, suddenly I feel nauseous so I run out of the washroom .

I look around to find where Alison is, when I spot Alison she is dancing with some guy but i just drag her.

"I want to go" I tell Alison but she frowns at me and asks "why what happened" but by her tone I can tell that she is drunk.

"Nothing I am just tired and I want to sleep" I say nonchalantly "please".

“wellll I'm drunk*giggle* so have to call Mia" She slurrs.

While walking, actually walking would be an appropriate word more like me dragging Alison to the car, anyway she spotted a pegion on a tree.
"wow Skyyyy looook a chicken on a tree" she slurred while squinting her eyes as if to get a better view “you know what I think i going to be a vegan, it's realllly reeeealy bad for us to kill poooor pooorrr anilals" (AN- I know it's not the right spelling for animals but come on guys she is drunk can you blame her)
and people this was how she started to cry.

************************
hey my dear readers
MERRY Christmas to all
and sorry it has been a lot of time since i last updated but it  was just that i was unsure of the plot so i changed it a bit so guys its summary has also changed

so guys comment on what you think who should be sky and daniel
and vote
and share
thankyou