Chapter 8

(The next day)

My eyes snapped open to the sound of loud music blasting, guess who... Ding Ding Ding, you've won, its my truly loved step-brother Drew.

I fling the blanket and race up to his room.
"Open the Goddamn room you bloody idiot" I shout as my fists pound on the door. I shout and bang the door for some more time and that's when he opens the door with a smug smile which turns to a huge grin like he knew what he had done. My blood boiled at the sight of his grin.
That's when my mind lights lit up and i stormed to my room. I heard him laughing out loud but​ i contained my anger knowing that i will soon get my sweet revenge. with that in my mind i went to shower.

After showering i went downstairs to the kitchen ready to bring the show on road. I know that Drew loves french fries with tomato sauce to dip in, being the good sister i am i made some ,enough for both of us as mom and Tad are absent at the time and believe me im not complaining.

i put all the fries on a plate and some sauce...

"Looks tasty" he says taking a fry and drenching it in the sauce. Ewww. He is the grossest person I've ever met in my life.

Just as he put that saucy fry in his mouth his eyes widened and his face turned red.
"Ahhhhhh waterrrrr" he screamed running to the kitchen and shaking his arms around the room like a madman , while I was cracking up and tears actually started to roll down my cheeks.

Yeah you guessed it right. I had put tabasco sauce instead of tomato sauce.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" he half screamed and half panted.

"Same as the reason why you would wake me up to the noise of your useless music" I said grinning in victory.

"You're so evil" he says glaring at me.

"And you're a cute kitten"I say in a baby voice.

He just huffed and tossed himself on the couch while I was wheezing with laughter.

(After sometime)
*Ding Dong*
"Go and check who it is" Drew whispered , sniffing and wiping the tears that were rolling down his cheeks.
"No you go" I said in the same tone and I was crying like a kid but I didn't care.
Well we were actually having the movie 'Now is good' we were at the end where the nurse was telling Tessa what would happen to her, it was heartbreaking.

We both had actually forgotten the bell, but that was until it started to ring again.
*Ding Dong*
*Ding Dong*
*Ding Dong*
"Ugggggh" I screamed in frustration as I wiped all my tears and made my way towards the door .
I opened the door to see Daniel standing there with a worried look etched on his face.

His worried look turned to a smile when he saw me but it quickly turned to a frown when he saw that i was crying.
"what happened? Did Someone hurt you? Did you fall?" he asked inspecting me for any signs that i was hurt, while i stood there amused .
"Why are you smiling?" he cocked a perfect eyebrow "And for the mercy of God please tell me what happened that your eyes are so red, were you crying, of course she was crying" he mumbled the last part to himself.
I chuckled at the sight.
"No im not hurt and yes i was crying because Drew and me were watching an emotional movie".
"ohh" his eyes widened in understanding.
"so you wanna come in" i said chuckling.
"sure" he said blushing.

"So which movie are you two watching?" Daniel asked as he made himself comfortable on the couch.
"Now Is Good" Drew and me said in a sync.
"Is it a chick flick?" He asked closing his eyes probably praying that the answer would be no.
Drew glared at him "do you think that this type of extremely hot piece of ass would watch​ useless chick flick's" he said gesturing towards his body.
"well at least he accepts that he is an ass" i said as both Daniel and me started laughing.
Drew huffed and said "well name one person who is hotter than me" and without thinking i blurted out
"oh please Daniel is much hotter than you" .
as if on the que the awkward silence came none us of spoke, i was blushing furiously, i had never let it show how much he intimidated me until now....
"well I've got to go this sexual tension between you two is kiiiilling me" Drew drawled out, moving his sloppy ass and running of to where ever in hell.
shit this just made the awkwardness get thicker, but deciding to cut the shi i mustered the courage to ask him
"would you like something to drink?".
"yeah ​water please" he said smiling and probably thanking me internally.

I quickly rushed to the kitchen breathing a long breath of relief. i filled he glass with water when i felt something creeping on my leg when i looked down i saw A FREAKING SPIDER and it was BIG!!!! REALLY BIG!!!
I felt the fear rush through my body , i dropped the glass and started to scream , instantly Daniel was by my side.

"what​ happened!!!??" Daniel asked me worry flooding through his voice.

"S-spi-spider o-on my leg" just as the words came out of my mouth he seemed pale like the sickening pale.

"Aaaaahhhhhh get it off me Daniel!" I screamed at him while he gulped nervously, fear building in his eyes and said " i have Arachnophobia"
"What!!??" I exclaimed and started to cry, I could feel the spider crawling up, I wanted to run but just like Daniel I was also stoned at the same place, when I looked at Daniel his face was green now.
"IM GOING TO DIE!!!!! Ahhhhhh" I was full on crying but then I saw Daniel from the corner of my eye running off to the pantry.
"DANIEL!! IF YOU LEAVE ME HERE WITH THIS THING I WILL COME AND KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP...." I was about to continue my threat when I saw him holding a broom and slowly coming towards me.
"Sky look at me don't look down...Look at my face" I did what he said , he was trembling with fear like me , the broom in his hand was also shaking , at this point of time I had stopped crying.

That's when I felt the broom slide down my leg
" RUNNN SKY!!!!" Daniel screamed pulling me out of the kitchen, locking the door, we both ran out of the house.
When we reached out side we both were panting but when we both locked eyes we bursted out laughing, we were laughing so hard that tears were running down our cheeks.
After sometime when both of us were normal again, he spoke
"So what so you want to do?"
"Uhhh I don't know"
"Wait let me think" he said in deep thoughts.
"I got an idea!!" He half screamed.
" Okay what is it" I asked him chuckling
"There is a fair, we can go there!" He said like a kid
"ARE YOU JOKING!!! Hell yes we are going there. It has been a while since I went to one of them." I said as we got in his car.

*******************
A/N
Hey guys
I know I updated after a loooong time but I'm a really lazy person. I know it's not an excuse but uhhhh... It's what it is!
Anyway I have cut my hair shoooort. I used to have a shoulder cut but now it like blunt cut !!!! Everyone at the school was like what the shit happened to your hair!!!!! And I was like meh I don't care and their faces were like really laughable ( if that is a word)
The next update will be soon and i will continue this scene.
Adios till the next time!!!!!