#17 He takes you to the police station

HE TAKES YOU TO THE POLICE STATION

A/N: dedicated to @savvyxoxo for requesting this & waiting :) I hope this is what you wanted.
Go follow her cos she has a preference/imagine book about 1D :) She's pretty good too ;)

HARRY: "Maybe if you watched where you were going we wouldn't be here." Harry said with a serious look on his face. "Whatever. Blame my phone!" You and Harry were currently at a police station. While you and him were walking on his day off, a fan had come up to you. Harry had to use the restroom so he went into Starbucks and you stood outside talking to the fan. You thought she was nice until she pulled you into an alley and began to hit you. "And come on! Are you seriously going to fuss at me when I almost got killed?!" You and Harry were sitting at the police station for 2 hours already. "Okay. So we think we've found her." The policeman said to you while showing a picture. "Yes that's her! Harry it's her!" You said. "Okay, ma'am relax. We're going to need that restraining order paper. Do you have it finished?" He asked. You nodded your head and have it to the man. "Thank you so much, sir." Harry said while shaking his head. "No problem. It's my job. Take care, yeah?" "Yeah, you too." You and Harry called out while walking out the door. "Can we go home now?" You whined. Instead of replying to you, Harry just wrapped a hand around your shoulders and you two went home.

LIAM: "Hey! You! Get off of her!" You heard someone yell. Coming home from work, you were pulled into a dark alley. A mysterious man yanking your body towards his and pushing you against the wall. Your eyes showed pure shock and fear while his was the opposite. The man then began to grope you in places no one has ever touched. Your scream was evident for only a second before the man's rough palm collided with your cheek. A cry escaping your mouth when you heard another strange man yell. "I said get off!" The other man yelled. The man that was once against you, was now fleeing down the street. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay? My name's Liam." He said while reaching for you. You backed away; scared of him hurting you. "Please don't hurt me." You whimpered. Liam then came towards you and said "Come on. Let's go to the police station."
~~~~<~~~~ 30 mins later~~~~>~~~
"Yes you're correct. This was Robby Mann. He's been wanted since last month." The police officer said. Luckily, after Liam found you, he called the cops and they found him. "Thank you." Liam said. The officer just nodded his head as you and Liam walked away. "I um. Thanks for that." You said to Liam. "No problem. I'm sorry about that too. Id never thought I'd see you again and here you are. Good thing I was in town." He said. You looked toward him with a puzzled face. "You don't remember me? Liam? Bestfriend from 1st grade?" As those words tumbled from his lips, you remembered. Throwing your arms around his neck, you gave him a hug. "I'm so glad you're back." You said into his neck. "I am too, Y/N. I am too."

ZAYN: "You and Zayn sisters are so stupid. Like omg stop. I'm way better. You're so fat too. Ew how much do you eat?" Were the words from a supposedly 'fan'. She couldn't even finish what she was saying before you pushed her away from you. A gasp escaped her lips before she pushed you back. "Do you want to try that again?" You asked her. A smirk crossed her face and she pushed you again. Your hand collided with her cheek. Her head turning and her left hand coming to her face. "Oh no you didn't." As her words came out, she attacked you. Now you two were in a fist fight, although she wasn't getting any hits. Next thing you know, both of you were at the police station. "Y/n. Seriously. What were you thinking?" That's the thing. You weren't thinking. " I know. It's wrong. I'm sorry." You had been trying to prove to his family that you wee good for him. This wasn't going to make them happy. He sighed and sat next to you. "What was this all about anyways?" He questioned. You shrugged. "She was insulting me and your family. I got tired of her so I just ya know...shut her up." You said. Zayn just shook his head and sighed. "You're not in serious trouble, but be careful. If I catch this again, there will be consequences." The police officer said. You gulped even though your mouth was dry and nodded your head." Alright let's bring you home."

LOUIS: Before you met Louis, you had an abusive boyfriend. It started with just a slap on the cheek. He said he was sorry and you believed him. Wrong mistake. He began to hit you more often. He'd claim you as his and his only. You ran away from him and started a relationship with Louis. You've been together for 2 years and you were happy. You weren't even thinking about your ex. However, with you being Lou's girlfriend, you got a lot of attention. Which is how he found you. Louis was at the studio and you decided to go to Starbucks. After you got your coffee, you turned around and saw him. A gasp left your lips and you squeezed your cup a little; hoping he didn't see you, but he did. "You thought you could get away from me? You're mine Y/N. Mine. Not that faggots." Your face turned red with angry. "Don't you da-" You started to say before he cut you off. "Let's take a walk." He said while gripping your arm." No." You said sternly, although you were scared. His grip tightened. You winced slightly. Hoping no one noticed. " I said let's go." As he dragged you out the store, you and him began to walk. Before you knew it, he was dragging you down an alley. "What are you doing? Please stop. Let me go." You began. He turned around and gave you a sinful smile. His hand collided with your face hard making you fall to the ground. When you looked up at him, he wasn't there. You began to get up when you noticed a guy pounding his face into your exs' face. 'Is that...Louis?' You thought. "Louis? Lou?" His head turned toward you. "Louis!" You screamed while coming toward you. Louis took you in his arms and held you there. "Are you okay?" You nodded your head against his neck. "Okay let's get him to the station."
~~~~< 30 mins>~~~~
"Thank you, sir." The policeman said. "He's been charged with (insert criminal charges). " You sighed in relief. "He's not getting out right?" You asked. "No, ma'am he's not. In here for 50 years." 'He should be dead by then' you thought. "Thank so much." The officer nodded his head and then escorted you and Lou out. "If you need anything, here's my card. Don't be afraid to call.(A/n: idk if they have cards or not...) "Are you okay,babe?" Your boyfriend asked you. "Yeah. Thanks to you." You said. "Anything for you, babe."

A/n: @Savvyxoxo again, I'm terribly sorry. Hope you enjoy :)

Love ya, babes

Niallerboo xx

P.s: Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful, cos you are. Inside and out. Forever and always :) <3