Not That Different

Miu's POV

I took calm breaths as I focused on my chakra.

Clear your mind...

Focus on the area around you...

Stay calm...

Concentrate...

I opened my eyes. "Looks like Naruto's back." I said in a calm voice. There's only one person I know in this village whose chakra is energetic and holds the Nine-Tailed Fox inside him. I stood to my feet and stretched.

"That was fifteen minutes you've been meditating, Princess." Isuke informed as he jumped on my shoulders. "How long was I meditating yesterday?" I asked. "Ten minutes." He answered. "I see." I exited the training grounds and walked to my house.

I moved out of Sasuke's house the day after he left because Tsunade said she had a house for me. It was very sweet of her to do that. But what surprised me was that she made the house a bit too big.

Almost mansion size. I told her that she didn't have to do that and I didn't want anyone thinking I'm special or I set Tsunade up to make me a new house. I don't think I'm special when I know I'm not special. But she said I deserved it.

I felt like she pitied me for what happened in the past. I went into my bedroom and got changed into my ninja outfit.

"Princess, today, you are scheduled to view your rabbits and see if their skills have improved

"Princess, today, you are scheduled to view your rabbits and see if their skills have improved." Isuke said. "OK." I replied. I grabbed the rabbit figurines and headed to the backyard. I was little upset about the fourth rabbit since she was destroyed by Chi.

Yes, I said "she". You guys will know what I'm talking about in a second. Once I was in my backward, I placed the three figurines on the ground and took a step back. I bit my thumb so it drew blood and wrote a small inscription on the ground.

"Awaken!" I slammed my hand on the ground while placing some chakra in it. The chakra traveled towards the figurines and a puff of smoke formed when it touched them. The smoke cleared, revealing my summonings.

"Reporting for duty, Miu-sama

"Reporting for duty, Miu-sama." They chorused as they saluted me. "I told you, you didn't have to call me that. It's just Miu." I reminded them. "Yes, ma'am." Rida said. Rida was the rabbit with the blonde hair and eyepatch, Amai is the rabbit with pink hair, and Mujihi was the rabbit with the blue hair.

Rida's name meant leader, Amai's name means sweet, and Mujihi's name means merciless. "How may we serve you, Miu?" Amai asked. "I just want to know if you three have already trained." I said.

"Yes, we have. We're trained and ready to go." Mujihi said with a cocky smile. I smirked. "Let's put that to the test then," I pointed at a tree. "Fire at that tree." I ordered. "Hai, Miu-sama." Rida said, saluting me.

All three of them aimed at the tree as their hands began to glow. At the same time, they shot at the tree with a golden arrow. "Good job. I'll call you if I need you." I said. "Hai, Miu-sama." They chorused before turning back into rabbit figurines.

"It's just Miu." I said with a sigh before picking them up. "Let's go meet Naruto." I said to Isuke. "All right."  

Isuke and I walked to the Hokage House since that where Naruto was. I knocked on the door and was invited in. "Miu-chan!" Naruto cheered as he hugged me. "It's nice to see you, too, Naruto. How was your training?" I asked.

"Amazing! How, Miu, you look awesome and totally different!" He commented. I blushed. "I don't think I look that different." I said. "I beg to differ, Miu. You've grown, you gotten stronger, and your hair's gotten longer." Tsunade said.

"Thank you, Lady Tsunade." I said with a soft smile. Tsunade has recruited me to ANBU, due to my skills. I've gone on a few missions and I've really helped out my team as I read the enemy's mind. My comrades praised me for doing a good job. 

What made me even more happy is that my comrades didn't care about the fact I read minds. Yes, I told them that. If they're going to trust me, I need to tell them the truth.  

"Greetings, Naruto Uzumaki." Isuke greeted. "Hey, Isuke. Nice to see you again." Naruto greeted. I told Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi about Isuke the week after Sasuke left the village.

I also told them that I could read minds, too. I actually told them everything, regarding Orochimaru, the curse mark, and my abilities. However, I refused to tell them about Sasori. I expected them to be afraid of me after I told them what I could do and start calling me names.

But they were nice to me and said they didn't care. Even Sakura didn't mind. I'm pretty sure it was because I was no longer dating Sasuke. To be honest, I don't care anymore. I don't care about Sakura's insults.

I'm used to it, so it doesn't really bother me. But something tells me she's changed.  "I can't believe how tall you've gotten." I said to Naruto. "I'll say," Isuke jumped onto Naruto's shoulders.

"And you've gotten a bit braver, too. Whenever I jumped on your shoulders, you'd used to freak out and yell, "Get it off! Get it off!". That was pretty funny back then." Isuke mentioned. I sighed because I had a feeling Isuke would bring up that memory.

"Isuke, don't tease him." I said. "Yes, Princess." Isuke replied as he jumped back on my shoulders. "Excuse me. I have to go now. It was nice catching up with you, Naruto." I waved to him before leaving the Hokage House.

Once I was in my backward, Isuke spoke up. "What are you doing, Princess?"

"I... I don't feel so well." I said. I started to stagger forward as my vision started to get a little fading. I closed my eyes as I fell forward.

"Princess! Princess! Wake up! Princess!" Isuke yelled as I felt him nudge my shoulders with his paws. "Get... Naruto..." I whispered before passing out.