The Books

"Here," I handed the scroll to Lady Tsunade. "Well done, Miu. How was the mission?" She asked. "It was fine. I'm sorry it took me a while." I apologized. "It's fine. Did anything happen on the mission?" Tsunade asked.

I shook my head, no. "Nothing happened." I lied. "I see... You're dismissed." She said. I gave a small bow and exited her office.

Tsunade's POV

"Is something wrong, Lady Tsunade?" Shizune asked. "No, it's nothing. It's just that... Did you see the expression on Miu's face? She looked a bit upset." I mentioned. "Yeah, she did seem a bit upset. Do you think something really did happen on Miu's mission?" She asked.

"I think something did happen and she's just hiding it." I said. Maybe it was a bad idea sending Miu on that mission. Seeing how she must've ran into Sasuke, her mind must be thinking about the past. About how happy she was with Sasuke in her life.

Miu's POV

I went back to my house and I was immediately greeted with loud commotion. "You can't catch me~!" I heard Kiki sing. "Sasori, grab her!" Isuke yelled. "She's too fast!" Sasori yelled back. I sighed.

"I'm home." I called, taking off my ninja shoes. I walked into the living room and saw the three of them. Kiki was on top of a high bookshelf while Isuke and Sasori were trying to get her down. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Kiki had sugar!" Kiki announced. "No, she didn't. She's just being annoying." Sasori said. "Kiki, get down from there before you hurt yourself." I said. "Catch me!" Kiki cheered before jumping towards me.

I caught her in my arms. "Annoying brat." Sasori said out loud. Kiki frowned and stuck her tongue out at him. I looked towards my desk, spotting three books. "What are those?" I asked. "Kiki put them there. She was looking over her books." Kiki said.

"Those are yours? I thought you had only one book; The Book of Darkness." I said. "Kiki did have that book, and she still does. While Kiki was waiting for Miu onee-chan to come get her, she retrieved two more books and practiced dark magic." She explained.

"May I see them?"

"Sure!"

I walked over to my desk with Kiki still in my arms and looked at each book. I spotted the Book of Darkness, then examined the other books.

"This one's the Book of Trickery." Kiki explained, pointing at the red book.

" Kiki explained, pointing at the red book

"I see." I said, understanding. "And this one is the Book of Death." She said, pointing at the dark one.

" She said, pointing at the dark one