Reunion

I looked at the map again before putting it away. It says I'm going the right way. Orochimaru's hideout isn't too far now. I leaped through trees until I saw the hideout. "There it is." I murmured. There has to be a way in.

I snuck my way through the front entrance, being careful not to be scene. I hid behind a wall as Kabuto walked by. I walked down the hall, trying to look for the room where Orochimaru kept his stuff.

"His room has to be here somewhere." I whispered. I created my Third Eye. "Find Orochimaru's study room." I commanded in a whisper. It obeyed and showed me the possible locations through its eye until it showed a room filled with scrolls.

"Take a left, then walk three doors down." It said. "Thanks." I replied. I followed the instructions the Third Eye gave me and walked into the study room. I searched scroll after scroll until I found one labeled under Leaf Village.

"Found it." I said. I tucked the scroll in my pocket. "Strange. This almost felt too easy." 

"Oh, did it?"

I gasped and turned around, spotting Orochimaru. "Another Leaf Village rat to kill." He said before snakes came out of his sleeves. I gasped as they wrapped around me. Orochimaru approached me before taking off my mask.

"Well, well. If it isn't my favorite ninja, Miu Shimizu." He smirked. I grunted as the snakes squeezed my body tighter. "I've had a feeling you would come to me." Orochimaru said as he caressed my cheek.

I roughly turned my face away from him. "Like hell I would join you. Let me go." I commanded with a frown. He just chuckled. "Fine. Have it your way." I said. I used my powers and entered his mind, making his brain hurt like hell.

Orochimaru screamed in pain as he held his head, taking a few steps back. I used mind control to make the snakes release me. The minute I was free, I ran.

I ran down the hall, trying to find my way back to the exit. I was almost there until-

ZAP!

"Aaah!" I got electrocuted. I fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

I got captured, due to my recklessness. Orochimaru threw me on the ground as my body was tied from head to toe. "You know, Miu. It didn't have to be this way. If you had just come with me like you should've, you wouldn't be in this situation." Orochimaru said as he walked in front of me.

"Bite me." I said, coldly. He laughed at me comment before kneeling on knee. "I already have. Three years ago." He said in my ear. I glared at him from the corner of my eye and tried to get myself out of the ropes. "Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto appeared beside him.

"We need to go." He said.  "Very well." Orochimaru said before looking at me. "I'll see you very soon, Miu. But for now... Sasuke."

I gasped when he said that name. A shadow figure appeared in the distance. All I could see was piercing red eyes, those eyes that scared me in the past. Those eyes that hold anger and the need for revenge. The piercing red eyes that broke my heart.

Sasuke Uchiha...

"What do you want, Orochimaru?" Sasuke asked in annoyance. "Watch over our guest. I'll be back soon, Miu. I won't be long." Orochimaru said before chuckling as he left with Kabuto. Sasuke approached me, then took out his sword, lightly lifting my chin with the tip of his blade.

"Miu?" He mumbled. I glared at him. "Long time no see." I said, coldly. "Miu, what are you doing here?" Sasuke asked. "I have nothing to say to you." I said. Sasuke frowned as he put his sword away before picking me up, bridal style.