82

"Ya! Taehyung! Give my phone back! Damn, don't touch it!!! Ya!!!!!!" I keep on kicking his legs to let me go but I can't. He's too strong.

"Aww, you're cute being annoyed. I wanna see it more often now." He pouted but still teasing me while holding my phone.

I crawled on top of him that made him stopped. I got it! My phone is back to me now. He lost!

"Huh! It's another proof that weight isn't the definition of being strong. I won! Look, Taehyung. You just lost." He's not moving pffttt!

I'm still laughing while I'm on top of him when he held my waist and spoke. "J..Joy-" I finally stopped from laughing when I realized our position.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry. Oh shit!" I crawled away from him but still on my bed. Damn! I can't look at him now.

He's looking at nowhere while I'm keeping myself away from him. Shit! It's so awkward.

"What time is it now?" He suddenly asked.

I looked at him. I don't want to check what time is it now. I really don't actually want to know while we're enjoying ourself together. I love this moment and I don't want to ruin it just because of the damn fcking time. If I could just stop it and don't ever make it continue again. But of course, in the end, I checked it.

"It's 3:00 PM."

I heard him sigh and looked at me. He smiled and closed his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked while making a move to hold his hand. I was about to intertwined them when he already did it himself. I smiled at the sight of our hands. It's definitely so beautiful.

We stayed there for hours. Just lying on the bed. Me, observing him while he's sleeping. I actually got up from the bed and just stare at him and took the chance to be closer to him. I put my head on his chest while our hands is still intertwined. He didn't move by my action that I'm really glad he didn't. I don't want to be embarrassed again.

And then suddenly, all the memories we had, even from those messages, came back in my mind. How Jungkook confessed to me that he likes me too when Taehyung isn't talking to me anymore. It all started with that simple thing and I got really really confused who to choose between the two, even though I know that I'll always choose the man next to me right now. How I forgot everything and hurt him but ran and find him again to say sorry. And that time is the time he hurts me too.

It's funny how our story became so long like this. Just ending up hurting each other. Having a hard time together because we really didn't have enough time together. You can never call us a couple.

I'm glad. I really am because this is happening right now. I know how hard it is for me to move on. Well, I tried everything to forget this guy but how could I ever do that when my heart's with him already? He took it and never gave it back to me until now.

We're in front of the bridge again. Standing next to each other just looking at the stars up in the sky. The time is running so fast today that when I woke up, I didn't know that it's already 8 PM. We just have 4 more hours and we'll be back to normal again. No Taehyung for me and No Joy for Taehyung.

He looked at me again. I don't know how many times he did that today already but it's making my heart melt even more.

"I love you," He whispered. I smiled at him while he's pulling me closer to him. He held my waist while our forehead is touching.

"I love you," He once again said. I closed my both eyes to feel his breathe and just hear his voice saying 'i love you's' so many times.

"Taehyung, stop saying those words. Don't make me used to it. Do you want me to follow you everywhere and shout at you to tell me those words again?" I said, still closing my both eyes.

He didn't answer and just hold me close to him. But when he talked, I wish he didn't. Because his words just hurt me even more.

"Forget me after this day,"

I opened my eyes because of his words. I can see how serious his eyes are. They're looking at me intensely. And I'm not gonna lie but I seriously don't want to look at him and just... leave again. But it looks like my body is telling me otherwise.

"Forget you? Are you kidding me, Taehyung? So this is gonna be like this again? This will be the end of it again? We'll end this again with your lies?"

I hold his hands for it to let my waist go. "You told me that you're not gonna tell me lies anymore today. That you're not going to do it. But why are you doing this again? Why are you hurting me again like this? Taehyung, I know. I know that you're a celebrity. That it's so hard to be in a relationship with someone like you. But how about me? Don't you notice how much effort I'm doing just to be here, spending time with you, even though you hurt me before? Even though I told myself that I'm going to move on? Tae, it's hard. So fcking hard. Because you're just making me look like a dumb person, listening to someone like you, asking me to do all of this for the last time for him, but in the end, he's just going to hurt me again." I walked away from him. Well, I was about to. But he made me stay again just by holding my wrist and making me look at him.

"I regret it. I regret being a celebrity for the first time. Can you hear me? I regret it, Joy." He kissed my hands. "I regret that I didn't met you before I became a celebrity. Because why not? Maybe if I met you first, I'll just be a good boyfriend for you and not an artist? Not a so called artist 'V'."

"When I was just a trainee, I really really want to become an actor and a successful singer. That's my father's dream for me too. So, I didn't think of it anymore. I did it. And now that I'm here, I'm so happy. Even my dad is happy for me. But when I met you, I suddenly don't know. But being a celebrity isn't my thing anymore. It's not making me happy unlike before. Do you know what's my happiness now?" I shook my head as an answer. "You," He nodded at me while saying it. "Just seeing you laughing, smiling, or even talking. And looking at your pictures. It's my happiness. Even your tears, everything about you, it's my happiness. But thinking about the fans could do in the future if they know you. That's how I told myself that I should choose between the two." I hit his chest.

"You chose them over me. You chose being a celebrity than to be with me." He nodded his head.

"I'm sorry," He whispered.