84

I was actually planning to go home right after the start of the concert but I decided not to. It was done already. I'm on my way to the exit when somebody held my wrist and pulled me somewhere. I couldn't see his face but he's wearing a cap with a leather jacket and pants. I don't know what's happening but then I tried to push the guy's hand away from me but I can't.

In the end, I let him pulled me. I don't have any choice. He's too strong and I don't even have enough strength so why still bother to fight back?

We stopped when no one can see us anymore. "Shit," I heard him cursed. I shrugged and took the opportunity to take my hand from him.

"So what's up? Who are you?" I asked. I'm facing his back right now and it looks like he's not gonna show his face to me. So I made a move and walked to go in front of him.

"Noona,"

I blinked. "Jungkook?" So that's why I couldn't win over him. He's the golden maknae for a reason.

He gave me his bunny smile again. But instead of feeling happy because of it, I remembered something.

"I like you, Joy."

I shook my head and looked straight to him. "I'm sorry for dragging you here. I just really have to tell something to you." He said. He took his cap from his head and walked closer to me.

"Wear it. Someone might caught us and get a wrong idea. I need to protect you," He whispered to my ear while putting his cap on me.

He also took good care of my hair that's actually so messy right now. I even flinched when his fingers touched my neck. I took some glances around us and saw that there's really still people that are walking in this direction. Jungkook took something from his back and wore it. It's also a cap.

"So, why did you drag me here?" The smile that he's wearing suddenly disappeared.

Jungkook sighed and tried to smile to me again. But this time, he's serious. I can clearly see it through his eyes. And when he opened his mouth to talk, I regret it.

"I miss you," He whispered. He looked away and avoided my stares. "I know it's awkward for you to face me right now because of the confession I made before. Noona, I'm finally going to move on. Liking you is one of the most unforgettable memory for me. I know it's pointless for me to tell you this, but it's okay. Don't feel bad. I'm not here to just talk about that. I just thought that maybe, you should hear that from me." He smiled. He took few steps away from me.

"For the second time, Joy. Hyung needs you." He took another steps. "Go to him. This is the last thing I could do for you. It's the best thing right? Please, don't waste the chance you both deserve," I looked at Jungkook. I'm waiting for him to talk again but he didn't.

"N-Noona," I hugged him.

"Thank you, Jungkook. You don't know how thankful I am for you. Thank you so much," I said.

* * *

I'm walking slowly on the way to Taehyung's room. Jungkook brought me to their hotel and told me where his room is. He also told me to be careful because someone might saw me and that, I should really be careful.

I have Taehyung's duplicate key. So it's not hard to go inside of his room.

When I opened the door, I heard nothing. The room is so quiet. I'm still walking quietly when I suddenly felt a hand on my wrist that made me shocked.

"Joy," It's still not sinking in to me. He's standing in front of me just wearing his bathrobe. I can feel the heat on my both cheeks now. Oh shit.

"U-uhm, Jungkook told me you're-" He didn't let me finished what I'm going to say and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm not feeling well," He whispered letting his forehead touched mine. We're too close and I can't breathe because of that.

I seriously thought seeing him on stage is the last time I could see him. And just standing close like this, I just can't really believe it. Can we stop time and just let us be together? Can I just stay with him and don't let go? Please.

We're not moving. Taehyung, closing his eyes while still standing closer to me. And me, just staring at him. And when he suddenly opened his eyes, I looked away and took few steps away from him.

"Are you crying?" He asked. He looked worried.

"Wait, I'm just going to wear my clothes. Sit down and just wait for me on my bed. Okay? Calm down, Joy. Don't cry," He said before leaving me alone to go back to the bathroom to change.

Taehyung's room is just plain. It's not his own room but you can tell that the person who's sleeping in this room is Taehyung. There are so many chips on the floor. There's so many cans of soft drinks on top of his table. Obviously, it's because Taehyung is the one who's staying in this room.

"Are you okay? I told Jungkook to tell you to come here. But I didn't do that to make you cry again, Joy. I'm sorry for that," He smiled at me.

I pouted at the sight of him in front of me. But then I also smiled. I touched his cheeks with the use of my index finger. I have to make sure if this is just a dream.

"You're not dreaming, don't worry." He gave me a smile. He didn't said a word after that and just stared at me. He even touched my cheek to make me closer again to him.

A tear fell from my eyes again. "I love you," I whispered followed by a sob. Taehyung didn't wait for me to say a word after what I've said. He leaned in to close the gap between us and took the chance to kiss me.

"You're making me feel so fcking bad right now. I don't want to tell you this. But I'll do everything for you, Joy. If you want us to be in public, I'll do it. Everything. Just tell me what you want. I'll do it for us," That made me stopped.

"No," I said. Taehyung looks like he couldn't believe what I just replied to him. But I'm just doing the right thing!

"Tae, I can feel how much you love me but ruining your career for me isn't the only solution for that." He shook his head.

"Joy, that's the only thing I could think of. The fans can understand. I also have a right to fall in love. And I know they prepared themselves for this. It's almost 3 years, Joy. 3 years of pretending I'm not in love with someone else. Our company even made me do something I don't want to do but I did it. So it's time for everyone to let me do whatever I wanted to do. And Joy, this is it. This is what I wanted to do." He paused for a while. And I can't believe it. He really mean it.

"I'll make us public. I'll tell the whole world how much I am fcking in love with you,"

* * *

A/N: HAPPY HAPPY 12K READS!!! I'm here to remind yall, few more chapters before the last chapter of this story!! AAAA IM SO HAPPY. thank you so much for the votes and feedbacks ♡

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter through comments ♡ we're in rank #425 in fan fiction rn!! WAAAH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH :)

if yall have questions or wants to know my twitter here it is!! im active here so yall can talk to me anytime :))

www.twitter.com/dabbytaehyung