51

Days have passed and Joy is at home now. She's already okay. Somi and her mother is there in her house. Taking care of her because she's not taking care of herself these past few days.

"Somi, I still have work. Please take care of this woman okay? Don't give her phone back if she's not going to eat," Somi nodded and bow to Mrs. Lee before the old lady left.

"Joy, are you alright?" She nodded.

"I don't really believe you. You looked so down. Just eat already," Somi said and give the food to Joy.

--

jungkook: youre rushed to the hospital? how r u

jungkook: i hope youre okay joy

jungkook: dont worry im going to visit you there later

jungkook: :)
10:01 AM

--

"Jungkook messaged you. He says that he'll visit you here later." Joy smiled at Somi.

"I know you're wondering if Taehyung will go. Jungkook didn't say that he'll go with that guy," Joy just nodded with a pale smile in her lips.

"Joy, don't you feel it? Taehyung is avoiding you since you said yes. Maybe he's just playing with you. Why don't you talk to him?" Joy shook her head.

"No, I know he's busy that's why he's not replying to me."

Somi raised her eyebrow.

"I don't think so," Joy just gave her a look and didn't mind what she just said.

He's just busy. That's all so theres really nothing to worry about, She thought.

After she ate the food the door bell rang and Somi did open it. And then there's Jungkook. Standing in front of them while holding a bouquet of flowers with a basket of fruits in his hands.

"Hello!" He said while giving the both girls his smile.

"Oh, what a cutie little boy. Uhm, Joy? I'm just going home for a while. I'll be back here later. So Jungkook, take good care of my best friend okay? She's sick. So don't ever leave her when I'm not yet here." Jungkook and Joy both nodded at her before she left.

"So, we're alone now. What do you think you want to do?" Jungkook asked Joy. The man who's in front of her is smiling and she couldn't really help herself but smile too because of him.

"Thanks for coming, Kook. You're making me feel better," She said and pinched his cheeks.

"Don't think of anything that you know you'll not feel better and you'll be okay," He said with a serious tone in his voice.

"Do you still remember the time you asked me why I chatted you?" Joy suddenly felt nervous. He's so fcking serious and she's uncomfortable because of it.

"I'm finally ready to finally tell it to you, Joy. I chatted you because the moment I see you that time in daegu I know that I'll feel this kind of feeling. Joy, please don't be mad because of what I'm going to tell you."

Joy closed her both eyes. Please, dont. Don't say it, Jungkook.

"I like you, Joy."