86

"Joy!!"

I heard so much noise. I don't know why I'm hearing it right now but it's my Mom. She's calling me. But the big question here is that, why the hell is she calling me?

I opened my eyes, "Eomma?"

She touched my forehead. "Are you okay? You're crying while sleeping. Did you have a bad dream? I've been trying to wake you up for how many times already but you couldn't! Thank God you're finally awake." She pulled me for a hug.

I stopped. I just looked around me and wonder. Why? I mean what's happening? Shit.

And then I realized, "No, this can't be." I whispered to myself while looking for my phone.

"What's wrong?" My mom asked.

"N-No," I opened it and checked the messages.

"What happened, Joy? Why are you crying?" I held my phone tightly and started wiping my tears.

"Mom? It's okay right?" She looked confused about what I asked but she nodded her head at me as an answer. Yes, Mom. It's okay, even if it's not, I know it'll be okay.

When she left my room, I stared at nothing. It felt so real. Even the feeling is still inside of me. I really thought it was real.

I opened the messages from my phone and looked at it again. What the hell happened to me? Even his replies from my messages wasn't here.

 What the hell happened to me? Even his replies from my messages wasn't here

Another set of tears started to fall from my eyes. The way he smile for me, it was all a fake. It's not even real. It didn't happen.

I shook my head multiple times still staring at my phone. "Of all things that happened to me, why it have to be you to be just a fcking dream? Shit," I sobbed.

"Y-You don't know how I fcking fell for you hard, Taehyung. How, just fcking how am I going to get over you now? Even all of it is just a fcking dream. Damn, I don't deserve to be fcking hurt like this. Why?! It's okay if he couldn't see me anymore as long as he could remember! So why?!"

The way he held my hands, it felt so real. His lips, fck it's so real. Why? Just fcking why that dream happened to me? Of all people?!

* * *

Third Person's POV

Joy didn't notice how she fell asleep while crying. She's still holding her phone, thinking if all the messages she got in that dream would come back. But it didn't, and will never be back.

When she opened her eyes, she felt hurt once again. Even though she's not crying she could feel how much it hurts. That made her closed her eyes tightly and let herself to cry hard.

In just that fcking 1 whole night, she had a dream with almost 4 years where almost everything she wanted to happen, actually happened.

"It's not real, Joy. Please, just fcking forget everything just like those persons who casually forgets their dream in 5 minutes." Still, eyes closed. She said those words to herself and sighed. Trying to forget everything she has inside of her mind.

-

A/N: hi, readers!!! i just want to tell yall to dont have high expectations for this book for the ending 😣 you might be disappointed. but thank you for the comments and votes! and of course the reads!! this is really unexpected but yall made it. love you! ❤

p.s i have the drafts for the ending already. :(( also, pls read my other stories! i might publish a jk fan fic too! thankies