Chapter 1

Hey guys,

thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoy it very much :)

Check out Falling up by Faith_Stands. She is awesome and deserves a lot of reads :) http://www.wattpad.com/story/912429-falling-up 

Also check out Shinefromthesoul she is amazing too :) 

Enjoy the chapter 

-Madcass 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ***

Music was blasting through the car speakers as we cruised along the dark, empty road. The windows were down allowing the warm air to brush against my face.

“Ali you sure you don’t want some?” asked a very drunk Oliver while shoving a beer in my face.

“I’m sure” I replied while pushing the beer away.

“Come on Alice live a little,” slurred Brock while pulling away from his very steamy make out sesh with Stephanie.

I just shook my head. Shrugging Brock pulled Stephanie’s lips back to his as they picked up where they left off. I turned my nose up in disgust. They were practically eating each other’s faces off! I mean really let’s keep this PG please; I don’t need the image of my brother and his mate getting it on burnt into my mind. I shuddered at the thought and closed my eyes so I would have to see them. I felt the car swerve and my body collided into Oliver who was sitting in the back beside me.

My eyes snapped open just before we were about to go head on into another car. A blood curling scream escaped my lips. Followed by The driver Blake cussing and trying to regain control of the car. Before anyone could even attempt to escape the horrific sound of crunching metal and shattering glass met my ears while an excruciating amount of pain coursed through my body, just minutes before blackness engulfed me.

 ***

My eyes flicked open and I sat up covered in sweat, tears streaming down my cheeks and my body shaking like mad. This dream has been haunting me every night for the last month and no matter how much I try to forget it, nothing can shake it off. It runs through my mind again and again seaming extremely realistic and like I am in the back seat of the old Holden, squashed between Oliver and my brother with Steph on his lap swapping spit all over again.

I am permanently scared with the horrific memories of that one fatal night full of pain, tears, screams and loss.