Chapter 9: (Un)Known feelings

Salaam everyone... How are you all?? Here is the next chapter of Misconceptions... Thank you so much for the votes and comments... Happy reading amigos... :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Radhika who woke up only an hour later when Arjun woke up is surprised (or to be precise shocked) to see her handsome husband doing yoga. Seriously!! What expression should she have on her face? Surprise or shock or amused?? He is so handsome, that is true as the truth that Sun rises in the east.

"Wow!! What a great comparison you made Radhika." Chided her brain.

Well, back to the business. What is he doing by waking up so early? Only yesterday she had the difficult day of her life by waking him up and only because of that she even missed her morning routine of doing yoga. Now he is doing his yoga as if nothing happened yesterday. He is such a... What word does she use for him? He has given many nicknames for her like minx, vixen, virago, shrew and what not. Then why can't she get a good nickname for him? And not to forget he even called her Arrogant when she is not even a single percent arrogant. Who is she kidding? That day will be last day of the earth if she is proved innocent. That's not the matter at hand anyway. Why does her mind wander like Romans these days? All hail Mr. Prince. Ah! Well, she does have a share of nicknames for him, doesn't it? Mr. Prince, Mr. Politician. But those nicknames are not even enough to rile him up. Only her snarky remarks can rile him up. Oh! How she wish to give nicknames to him.

'Like what you see sweetheart?' asked Arjun.

What? Sweetheart? Who? How? "Stop it Radhika..." reprimanded her mind again.

She is gawking at him like he has just abused her. But no! He just used an endearment for her. God!! What is wrong with her? Can't she zip up her mouth and continue with her routine. Absolutely not. The man in front of her totally collapsed her routine. How dare he? How dare HE spoil her mind with his body? Oh No!! What did she say now? Goodness, gracious!! She didn't say the words aloud or else people would have thought... She gulped hard and audibly at that thought. She came out of her thoughts when she saw him smirking wide.

Brute!! He is such a rogue. How can he smirk at her? No no! Always the upper hand should be hers. She should come back with a snarky remark. But why can't she? This man, no, his body addled up her thoughts. Idiot!

'Yes.' Whispered Radhika.

'What did you say?' asked Arjun.

'I said Yes for your question.'

Now it's time for Arjun's jaw to hit the floor. What did he think? She is some type of shy girl who will draw patterns on the floor when he asked some intimate question. Not in thousand years. Better the man gets used to her bold nature. Wow!! What an expression he has on his face now!! This is what she calls bang.

She smirked wide now by seeing his expression.

'Wh- wha- what?'

'Why are you stammering Mr. Politician? Didn't expect me to be so straight-forward?'

'I guess so. I didn't meet a girl like you in my life.'

'Not even during your Uni. I heard girls literally threw themselves on you.'

'Ha yes!' said Arjun absent minded. 'But wait, how did you know this?' asked Arjun narrowing his eyes. 'Are you spying on me?' asked Arjun with the same serious expression.

'That's my job Mr. Politician. Don't you think you are acting like Mr. Pradhyuman from CID show? Like "Daya!! Kuch toh gadbad hai {something is weird in here}."' Said Radhika mimicking Mr. Pradhyuman's voice and also moving her right hand in the way Pradhyuman does that.