shunt and shan

I never thought of doing this,but by the time I've decided dedicating this chapter to my only bosom friend,Namra Rashid.

"what sort of life I was having then,I was having that far more than enough" I finally found myself to an annoying point.

being fine with every happening thing sounds some sort of safe but at times it could even leave you with many things you are out with.

It was again happening with me...I was again not happy with everything,all that I had was not enough but probably that was sort of enough but I was supposed to have much much more than this.

One of my biggest mistakes was having a knot with Ana,its not that that I don't like her any more or BLAH BLAH things like this,but she was getting to go impatient at times.

I still don't want you to switch to my life,I still don't want you to carry on some hindrances to my blind side,..I am no one...no one...nothing at all!

____*____*____*____

I wasn't always drifted with welcome at her place,but there was a point that I enjoyed her company. That was the same day then,I summoned up an unwelcomed visit,there Mahjabeen anti was sitting on the farthest corner of the table on her three-legged stool. Every time I peeked through this huge lawn like a thief as I was not permissible for meeting Ana in the day time (that was her study time) AWWWH! THIS FAMILY...A DOCTOR FAMILY, this doctoral type of family not ends with Ana's parents and her grands but this continues in our family too...

YES! like every other time I'd managed a successful visit to her room...the room smelt like chocolates...she was totally absorbed with her studies,even it seemed to me she was entangled at some point,aw she was doing maths,the only subject i was good at,and she yes yes yes! she needed my help,that was a great time.

There was a conflict...a supposed conflict of her weak maths with my super duper math case. I don't know how could she possibly supposed to be weak at something,and how did her family actually tolerated this issue!any ways! this was a golden opportunity to see her every day,she was then a fourth grade student and,me,a tenth grade.

We kept on working so long on maths even she was not able to occupy her previous posture after working constantly for hours on algebra,she was leaning by my side,she actually didn't have any sort of idea of her position but that thing was my achievement,her leaning away by my side was a fair achievement for head shilling this long on algebra. She yawned,AWWWHH! "Haris I am damn starving,couldn't you bother have reminded me earlier my needs to keep me healthy and going around,even I m so much thirsty Haris I can't get out of this bookish merchandise bed. " She really did sound angry this time. She was having all the rights of sorting me every way. She was my friend,my only bosom friend,we were surely not just best friends but she did mean everything to me.SURELY EVERYTHING!.

It had been so long,the day was really tough and I had not still checked my brand new phone,actually I got a new phone as it was my first day at uni and my birthday as well. Every time on my birthday I gift Ana something,actually something which has kept too close to my heart the whole year,that could be any tie,any perfume(sometimes which isn't able to get used any more),any diary,any book,um...any guitar,any book.

WHAAAP! eighteen missed calls,Tanveer uncle home calling!...SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!...that was a huge,great,cave sized shit.

OMG! I forgot my birthday has went to the previous day. Now what?

                            __*__*___

How could he possibly do that with me?!,has there any thing more special than me,more precious than me made an escort in his life?!!.

You cruel dear! how can you treat me so?

When we left school you promised me, you know,

As clasped in tight embrace we sobbed farewell,

That all your daily doings you would tell;

And now almost a week has passed away

Since last you wrote. Have you, then naught to say?

Nothing of that young officer to tell,

Who danced so often with you, and so well?

Ah, dearest Bella! how I envied you,

As round, with him, on music's wings you flew!

A real ball! - unlike our school - day dances,

Where girl to girl now sets and now advances,

So primly staid, so orderly, and slow,

Mid cries of "Shoulders down!" and "Point the toe!"

A real ball is, as you say, divine;

And now, dear Bella, you shall hear of mine.

For we have had a ball, and - can you guess?-

Another still, with all in fancy dress!

Let me begin at the beginning. Well,

The first was planned by dear Aunt Isabel -

Your namesake, love! and -next, of course, to you -

The dearest darling that I ever knew!

Crowds were invited - all our many cousins,

With neighbours' children, reckoned by the dozens;

And, as their steps some little ones I taught,

A friend my likeness capitally caught:

One tiny tot kept footing it about,

Until her skipping fairly tired me out.

The dance went off delightfully, and all

Enjoyed themselves immensely - great and small.

We grown-up ones, I'm sure, were quite as gay

As were the romping children in their play.

But how shall I describe each circumstance

the poem above could be found in the following list,still it is the second whirling of my heart:

http://poetry.orchesis-portal.org/index.php/english/anonymous/79-english/593-julia-to-her-bosom-friend-isabel