I am sorry!

But life itself is always on the mission of preparing new challenges for you,what all you need is to carry on,delivering those challenges,smiling and moving ahead showing the world what damn the challenge may be you're so strong to face that.

I was so busy with my studies,so wrote nothing but kinda prologues in the four above chaps but now its times to get some real perks of Ana and Haris.

The thing is,this is a spiritual story,but now it seems to be completely romance. No?

there's lots and lots more ahead coming,keep reading guys,here I am giving flashbacks of those previous chapters(nothing important happened),and then we'll continue this incredulous journey,will you come with me on this journey?,it'd be so good if you,any way the first real chapter is waiting for ya guys...:)

*__*__*__*

Ana and Haris are first cousins and solemnly there feelings for Ana are growing in Haris' soul from the very childhood,meanwhile there's an age difference of approx 10 years between them (Haris older).

They are the members of a doctor family so instead of not willing to continue family's profession there's marked a MUST for them to continue the career ( apparently both of them are doing the same)

Ana was just in grade 10 when Haris was admitted in a medical school,she thinks of him as the best friend,and is totally unaware of his feelings,Haris had given her tutions in the vey childhood too (she was weak in maths).

Ana's parents had shown Ana a proposal for her with which she's unhappy and asked Haris' father who's Ana's ta'ya for help,the next day ta'ya appears with his son and asks for Ana's proposal reluctantly for his son,Ana is even shocked at this and she doesn't want Haris to become her other half.

Ana is offered a scholarship in Sweden from her uni and she is less previliged to reminisce all this with her best friend.but she still calls to...

*__*__*__*

"Could we meet some day? I need to talk." I gasped once again.

"you need to what?!" I was ready to face another taunt.

"TALK" I had shown my all white flags yet said just yes.

"fine! I'll be there at your home any minute you say?!"

"no,not at home. We need to meet somewhere else, okay?!" I was simply persuading.

There was a bitter grin,yet bitter for me,whereas his grin was beautiful.

"where then?",he was asking as if I was his lil puppy or something...

"I'll text you where." and I just cut off the call,I'd no more guts to deal with this sarcastic and blah blah blah person.

*___*___*___*

Yet knowing all my feelings for her, I'd agreed for a meet up,being yet rejected still butterflies were dancing inside my abdomen. I needed to know what she'd to tell me,I was more than ready to listen to her.

It was an amazing day again,I had made my tea myself as mama wasn't feeling that well. So finally I made a beautiful cup,which was actually just beautiful for me. There was a call on my phone as I could listen my phone beeping.

Where that was?! where! where! where!

I couldn't find that,but my expectations were raising as I clouched it must be Ana calling.

Finally I found that under my bed,I must've left it there last night while thinking so long about Ana after her call.

I placed the phone to my ear,"yes?!"

I had seen an unknown number there,so I was forced against my wills to start a chat so rudely,anyways on the other side of the call someone could be found so mesmerizing in his mood.

"Haris Butt recieving?",someone named me as I was a hero,or had done him a favour,maybe saved his life as well.

"yes,I am here",I said so sheepishly.

"congrats bro!,we saw your music video,and fortunately you've passed all the necessities,we want you to perform in a function with a renown artist.."

I wasn't in my actual senses any more,I couldn't have stayed in my senses after listening to this. I had been applying for music contests since I was in grade 10,Allah has blessed me with a beautiful yet amazing voice. I wasn't rejected everytime but the circumstances hadn't always been perfect and co-operating.

"are y-o-u-s-u-r-e?",I'd started shivering then.

"yes bro! you're selected."

These final words had brought a revolution inside me,I had still started assuming myself as a rock-star in my mind.