Enlightened

I was still standing by the window, was finished with poetry recitation, but was unable to move my gaze away from the city below. It was still early dawn, but I could still feel the playfulness in the city's atmosphere.
Suddenly, the door knob opened JERK! which took me out of my paranoia. The same man with black veil. I was frightened under my nerves, it wasn't that I was getting scared of this man, but this man had caused a strange kind of affection towards me, I had seen an expression in his eyes (which were the only thing apparent), an expression of exclamating me the precious thing existing.
He motioned swiftly forward, I did my grip tight on the back of my shirt which I was wearing on meeting day. It was the very first time I realized I hadn't changed clothes since then and had absolutely lost the track of time. He placed the tray of strawberry pancakes and green tea on the table that was the only furniture of the room. I was standing frozen by the window pane still. He moved out of the room and came back with a bag which he placed on the ground leaning the table.
He made some steps towards me, standing at some distance he started looking at my face with some excitement and started, "miss Ana! You better return, this is the least I could do for you, there in that bag are essentials you'll need, from clothes to food, and everything, I had myself collected all these things for my sister who died in a Kurdish attack in Izmir. You better have breakfast, it is the least I could do ready, you better check my cooking skills." He grinned and continued, "and take this bag away with you, its the best time for you to escape, every other one in this building is asleep now."
"What're you up to man?", I managed these words out of me.
He leaned down, gaped away from the table. He grabbed the bag in his both hands, unzipped it and shoved a pink looking tumblr bottle towards me. I felt a kind of preciousness rising in his eyes.
.
I wrote the words you just went through to unzip my point. The thing is I was planning to write the whole chapter in here, what I am not going to do if the situation like this hinder upon my head. I am having exams, right. And all for I am writing is your pleasure, these sort of viewer numbers won't help me go ahead. Sorry! This chapter is unfinished still!, meanwhile Ana is finally in Sweden and from here, yes from here, the real story will start. I don't know if I'd even continue or not. Help me with your views to get me out of being a moron-being.
Love,
Maya.