By Your side:

Park Mi Jin:

Grabbing all my necessities, books, journals, vanity, protein bars for the way survival, and lastly my phone which was tragically tugged on with headphones, Instead of letting them go I shoved all those items in my Gucci bag.
The sunlight above me tossing my head with glee, as I looked upside I set my hexagon locket on my neck and took a deep breath. This is what happens when you're struggling with your fears heading on to do something that's dangerous, terrible and a sudden trouble as well. Before heading in, I reassured my  face in my selfie camera and muttered under my breath," just one thing more God please!". I had become like this. Asking everything from God. I didn't know my actual religion being from a Christian Mother and Buddhist father religion is no issue at our home.
This hour at gangnam street is so mocking. The outburst of human population, the spectacular society, the posh lovers, shopper's paradise. I was constantly being struck by one or two heads and saying sorry was being something obvious after every minute. There I reached to the audition house. As I entered I supposed myself of being too deserving to get the opportunity to be selected, but the massive crowd simply showed me I need still more efforts.

Haris Butt:
That girl is out of my head. The one with a red jacket and blue jeans, she was different only because it was the very first time I was getting practically introduced to a Chinese (oh okay Korean), whatever they all are same. But she was different, no matter what country you belong if you constantly stare at the same person you occur to be different. Sitting on my front row waiting for her audition she didn't swift her eyes off me. I at once fell if I was being any irregular, any possibility of something wrong with me. But if that was how it was why didn't any one else notice. Anyhow I'm now known to any other silly point of those silly Chinese.

Ana Tahir:
And that night in my confusion Haris was the only thing I was constantly thinking of. He must've known of my disappearance, what might've occured to him. Had he wept nights long? Had he forgotten me ? Am I not his Ana any more ?
I knew life changed colors so we know we're alive but Haris and me were a bright combination of blue and red that only created purple and never discollide.

Jannat Haider:
Now I know what life is. It is an enormous being that sucks you in it no matter you want it or not. It won't ask you before any thing. I realized as I lost my best friend Zeenat, who for me was my zeenat. It is simply that everything changes or what I miss her. And I know she won't return. And now I'm feeling myself as the most helpless girl in the world. I've listened my mom saying Allah gives patience. Allah gives tolerance. Being the daughter of the most patient lady I've met. I in my 20 years of life have failed to develop patience in me. Being an out spoken and overly hyper humans, I'm not a box of sweet chocolates but you may find some sour flavours to my cream. But I try and that one is the best part.

Farhan:
She was beautiful. Why was she this Beautiful? Should I help her? And what about Haris then ?
For any inch of sympathy that was left I somehow not acting to Haris' orders helped her flee out of this place. Here sitting in a classic coffee shop with my hot chocolate and tiramisu cake I'm lying in between love and friendship. Love, what struck me at the very first sight over looking at that girl. And friend, what we had been from twelve years. Haris, the only son of the family from always had a pressure from home to study medicine. They didn't want any one in the family to prior any other profession. I was the only who understood both positions, family's urge to study medicine, and Haris' dream to profess a career in singing. And once again friendship had weighed and I ended up helping Haris with his music career, whilst he was on sidelines syudying medicine, and to my surprise scoring the best goals as ever. I always wondered why he's so special. Our eight years of friendship taught me he unlike many of us has always been the center of attention, whether they be girls boys teachers. Any one at all. He had a charm inside him that attracted all and his sweet nature after his looks acted as the best to impress every one. And that caused me to feel lucky, blessed to be his best friend. His secret keeper. And I always tried to be the very best at every service.
Even when it came to kidnap her young cousin whom he from always had adored. Anyways it us beyond my sanity to know what he from ever found in that girl, that he never ever fell for any other girl in class or in social circle and never flirted with any of them what many of us did.
He was rare I would say. And still is.