au revoir

Writing still! having Botany paper next I am,but,writing still! (This is our Ana up, with her cute dimple and beautiful hair, she looks gorgeous. Isn't she!!?)

Its okay! I am writing just because I love you guys and want you to get some new perks of Ana and Tahir,but before that let me know the answers for the questions I ask below:

1:What you think of Haris?

2:Will Ana stupendously accept the proprosal of Haris someday?

3:What will be Haris' reaction on letting know Ana's liking for some other guy?(I never mentioned it,but know you guys are knowing it.)

Meanwhile you think and answer,the new part is ready for you!

*___*___*___*

He had got some strange gestures whilst having a look on my phone, I could surely understand what them were for. He continued, "who's this lad?", I answered grinning, "Usman, we're doing MBBS in the same college...", he was trying his best to hide his expressions but all I knew was that he was not getting success in it, all his life he might be successful apparently in many things, but he could have never succeeded in digging his expressions down and having a layer upon them.

So it was my time to make this conversation into some worth, I was going to Stockholm, in his case he was going there too but I definitely don't need to bother him there as he was going on some music issue and I was going to have medical classes there, and of course all this meeting was for telling him this secret. It might bring some change in what he thinks for me, MAY IT!

*___*___*___*

This traffic in Karachi! Gosh! it'll some day take me off the guard. I was again stuck in this non-motivating traffic as I was driving myself I couldn't resist showing my face out and banging my hairs all around as I'd usually seen in the movies.

I was really enjoying doing this,it got me like I am Kajol in any SRK movie and he's coming from somewhere running to me, my eyes were closed and the beautiful cool breeze and kissing all over my face and hairs! I'd got a kind of ecstasy in my head!

Oh my God! someone was coming running having his gaze tighten on me, no way he was SRK but an aged man with dull skin, his skin and build was showing me he was tired yet angry with the world. My face was all outside showing he'll have nothing to do just raise one hand with anesthetic cloth on my face and I...I...I...

*___*___*___*

12:15 AM

Isn't this room too dark to handle, no! no! the pain around my eyes show there something is tied against them. Where I am with my hands tied round this chair? eee! its too painful in it's own self! someone has finally untied the cloth tied on my head so that the harsh sun beams aren't letting me open my eyes, I am constantly having the feelings of getting blind. Finally I am starting to have a glimpse of what is around. THIS MAN!!!. The man has a black veil which is tugged around loosely his neck and ears, I am at no cost able to see other than this. All I could feel this moment is that I am drowning and draining, all my wits, all my emotions, all my reservations for something I am never able to get in life. I don't have any sort of idea of any other sticky situation rather than now. I am still mesmerized by those anesthetics. I am closing my eyes again. I don't want to face this notching situation.

*___*___*___*

11:25 AM

Wasn't she supposed to apologize!?. All this life long I've had no other feelings rather than pampering her. She deserves a detention now. She does deserve! but this is what I can't do in a lifetime! I simply can't give Ana a detention.