Hide:

Ana's POV:
I was looking around like a BLIND, seriously blind. Like a blind who tries to see the world, considering at some sort he'd start having sight of everything.
Finally I made my way to an alley, where there were barely signs of any human population. The alley way was in every sort giving signs of human extinction.
I had no where to go. At some point I was getting angry on that veiled man, couldn't he instead of swarming me with this bag had provided me with some kind of shelter? I was just pacing with no clue where this journey is enfolded to take me.
At some instance, I got an idea if this bag was engrossed with a bomb and I in no awareness was going to blast half a city. At the very same moment I started unzipping that like a beast, who has just been unlocked from the main zoo to check this bag but I was met with nothing there instead of those silly things I can't tell now all the assortments as I didn't have a second look at any of those, but somehow I do remember some food stuff, black abayah and some money. Wait! What! Money! It was a long space of time I was seeing any money, and this Swedish one I had seen just once on Google when I had applied for this scholarship. I got a felt of retrieval.
___*___*___*

Jannat's POV:
"Lala! I really feel it to go with you! Nockebynan! I'll go and take selfies there", after feeling her gaze tighten on me, I said apologetically, "just one Snapchat please", I forced PLEASE that much. I am just that kind of person. Someone who just can't stop searching happiness. Alhamdulillah! I am a Muslimah, doing masters in psychology and with that studying in this Islamic institute which with the help of Allah is run by my mom. Oh so I am named Jannat Hasan. We lost my father when I was just a child, he was so cool, but now exists in mine and mom's hearts and brains.
I spent two hours on my laptop, listening to sheikh Sudais reciting surah Luqman. Meanwhile, my favorite Sheikh is Sheikh Fatih Seferagic. Now I was hungry, I was stocked with food, mom always does it before heading out even when she knows I am in no way going to taste any thing without her. I kept waiting until it struck 9 PM. My insides were really getting anxious.

Nothing of the sort ever happened, but from inside since my very childhood I'd fantasized that me and my mother were exiled or killed away for preaching and teaching Islamic knowledge in a Christian state. My insides were alarming me, telling me, "Jannat! all that you'd been thinking make dua hasn't come true and will never come true about those Swedish people."

*__*__*

Ana's POV:

My heart was solely at peace, don't know why but there was peace every where my sight could reach. I closed my eyes. The wall facing the stream was so short and as it was thick I wasn't going to lose my balance and slip away before getting ready, before actually  killing my wits. I first threw that bag in the stream, which I'd checked contained 2 packs of pringles, a box of sandwiches, some juices, 2 apples, 2 abayahs, and 2 chocolates with some money. I didn't exactly know how money it was but since everything was stopped when it came number 2, I realized even the money counted 2 days.

Now! it was my turn to head on this running dark blue crystal water stream. I motioned my both arms straight, opposite to each other which I'd seen in an Indian movie where the hero suicided the same way. Shit! it again reminded me of Pakistan,... parents... No!....No! you can't, you can't think about then who won't appear again for the sake of your sight.

And I was literally READY.