Chapter 8

"Come Now! Our children would not want us to be down-hearted!" Roger announced.

"Oh shut it. You did not  lose any because you disowned them, so you have no right to say anything," a younger father snarled.

Roger blanched, but said nothing. Ricky saw his sister;s hurt that their father still continued to disown them even as he grieved for their siblings. Ricky knew amends had to be made and he glanced at Reanee. Reanee nodded in agreement. Ricky stood up. Everyone looked at him.

"He is right. We should be remembering the time we had with them, not the time we will be missing them," Ricky announced, firmly. Reanee and Abigal nodded in agreement as they stood. Gasps of astonishment were heard.

"Mom, do you remember that night, that Dad told they story about our Ancestral Fairy Tale when Reba was sitting in your lap?" Reanee asked, hoping.

Rose smiled and chuckled.

"She would not stay still and papa kept losing his spot with her questions," Rose laughingly, replied.

Roger's face softened ans he chuckled.

"Hey Tim what about when Jeremy tried to get the cat sown by barking like a dog?" Roger asked.

Tim chuckled as his wife smiled. 

"It took us so long to explain to him why the cat was hissing at him," Tim's wife replied.

Soon everyone was talking about the good memories.

The Wise Woman watched as laughter was heard over Dinner and smiled. She watched as Roger and Rose joined Reanee, Ricky, Abigal and her parents. That family was reunited. The Wise Woman suddenly had a vision about the parents dying. She sighed, sadly. (It would seem, the Grief was not yet ready to leave.) The Dinner soon came to an end. The Seven of them soon left the hall. Ricky and Abigal got married. Everyone one went home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRIEF IS DEALT WITH IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND I KNOW THIS, SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE AT HOW I WROTE THIS. I AM NOT REALLY GOOD A WRITING ABOUT GRIEF. IF YOU DEEM IT TO FAST OR A BIT COLD- HEARTED I APOLOGIZE.