CHAPTER 2-AN OLD FREIND

We were walking together and I kept on asking Sakura questions about her like what's it like being popular or is it nice to be rich and famous this and that. When we were near to our destination we heard a girl scream out.

"Ahhh~you're so awesome!" A girl said.

"Coooomme oooon let's go I want you to cut my hair~" Another girl said.

The noise seems like it came from the crowd over there.

"Now, now girls." A guy said.

As soon as I heard that voice I knew then who it is. I move back by 3 steps and the guy notices me.

"Hmm...Oi! Aoba! is that you? Long time no see." The guy said.

The crowd of girls then looked at me even Sakura.

"Aoba you know that guy?" Sakura said curiously.

"Yeah he's my childhood friend." I explained while walking to my friend. "Sakura this is Koujaku and Koujaku this is my co-worker Sakura." I introduced them.

Koujaku then walk up to Sakura and grabbed her hand then said. "It's nice too meet you miss." He said seductively and kissed her hand. Sakura just stared looking like she's thinking about something.

"Hmmm....Ah! You're a womanizer!" Sakura said.

"....BWAHAHAHA." I burst out laughing while Koujaku just stand there paralyzed by shock.

"Oi! That wasan't nice to say." Koujaku said embarrassed.

"Hahaha...but it isin't nice to hit on so many girls."Sakura shot back.

"!...haha clearly my charm dosen't work on you." Koujaku admitted.

"Hey girls the boy with blue hair is like a girl right?" A girl said. She walk to me and touch my hair followed by a group of girls.

"!.." I reacted and clearly Sakura and Koujaku noticed that I don't like it. Sakura came up and said.

"Excuse me girls but can you stop that."

"Ohh~ but why is he your boyfriend?" The girl said mockingly.

"Why yes he is." She said confidently. "And I thought you're into Koujaku not Aoba."

"I-i am come on girls!" The girls then scram.

                                                                              Koujaku's POV

(Amazing she just said that like it's nothing. 0_0)

"Aoba sorry if you're disturbed by that scene but I only did it because you seemed troubled when they touch your hair. :(" Sakura said apologetically.

"Nah it's okay and..."Aoba murmured "Arigato... ^///^"

(Aoba seems to like this girl. This girl is a foriegner too! I can tell she is good for Aoba...)

I walk up to Aoba and grab him away from Sakura so she can't hear.

"Hey! Koujaku!" Aoba squirmed.

"Aoba do me a favor and have a date with her."

"I can't she's way out of my league I mean she's a pop-star!" Aoba said.

(A pop-star huh..)

"Just do it for me. -_-"

"Hmph! Fine...-__-" Aoba gave in.

Aoba then walk towards Sakura.

"....Ummm -////- L-let's just go okay." Aoba said.

"Hm? Yeah..sure.." Sakura said confused.