CHAPTER 9-NOIZ'S ROUTE

Noiz's POV

After we got out from the elevator we saw that the place was modernized. 

"Not bad." I commented.

"I think there is some fun in here. Noiz come on and let's go to our room in a place called Shine."

"That's annoying."

"What's wrong?"

"You ordering me around."

"If you don't want to go then don't go. I'll see you later." She was about to leave but my hand involuntarily grabs hers.

"What is it?" She said. She then turn to face me but when she saw me her expression changed immediately.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Why do you look shocked?" (Shocked? Do I really look that way?)

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind..What do you want now."

"I'm going with you."

"You said you don't want to go now you want to. Make up your mind."

"I never said that I don't want to go."

"Then what do you want?" (I don't know what I want anymore. Ever since you came I'm confuse whether I want it or not.)

"It's none of you business."

"Actually it is my business."

"How so?"

"Cause you're stopping me from doing what I want."

"How?" She then look down and I realized that I'm holding her hand.

"You don't like it when I hold your hand?"

"So you're coming?" I then look the other way.

We then go to our destination while holding each other's hand.

"What a cute couple." A girl said while passing by us.

We almost pass by a clothes shop when a girl called us.

"Excuse me but will you try out our new design." Mizore look at the dress the girl was holding for a while.

"Sure, Why not."

She let go of my hand and got inside the store. After a while she came out wearing a white t-shirt with a sleeveless jacket and mini-skirt with black leggings.

"Do I look fine?" She ask me. (Obviously since all the people stop and is staring at you.)

"OMG That outfit was not selling before but now that I saw it on her it looked so fabulous." A girl gossip.

"Is she a model? The way she looks, stand and pose is like from a weekly fashion magazine." Another commented.

"Come on. Let's go." I said and quickly walk in an alley where no person is in sight.

"Do I look ridiculous?" She ask.

"No. You look great...Not that I mean you I meant the outfit."

"Yeah right. :)" I hold her hand again and she held mine while walking out together but suddenly a gang of gangsters came to us.

"Look what we have. A little boy with a mature lady." Another gangster came and I let go of Mizore's hand. The gangster then got closer to Mizore.

"Hey cutie. Why don't you ditch this guy and hangout with me." I got so mad that I hit the guy. (Why am I even angry? It's not like I really care.)