CHAPTER 10-KOUJAKU'S ROUTE

Koujaku's POV

After we got out from that elevator we saw that the place was like in the Meijie era. I think I blend in pretty well here.

"Hm? You don't look like you're new here." A girl said.                                

                                                                         Layla's POV

Koujaku smiled at the girl but it is more on a forced smile.

"Why thank you miss." He replied.

"Why don't you come with us and party somewhere cool." A girl beside the first girl probably her companion said.

"Sure." Koujaku come up to them and put each arm around the girls. He then look back as if he forgot something. (He completely ignored me! >_<)

"Layla you don't mind right."h

"Yeah, I don't mind. (He's dead.) I'll send you the map to our place later. Bye~ have a good time. ^_^"

Koujaku then left with the girls. Mizore then texted me that there is an interesting place here. I walk straight until I reached a building. A boy then walk up to me.

"Hey. First time?"

"Uhrm. Yeah..."

"Ah! My name is Ryuuhou sorry if I didn't introduce myself earlier. Here."

He gave me a card with a butterfly picture in the center.

"Ciao!" He said then left. I was thinking this is for entering the place.

I go to the place but the guard blocked me.

"You're card, miss?" I reached my pocket and got the card Ryuuhou gave me.

"You may enter." (I was right! It was for here.) When I got in the place, there was a lot of people there.

I got a drink called Vodka. (Vodka? Must been a Russian juice or tea.) When I tasted it I frowned. Turns out to be liquor. It's tasteless and vampires can't get drunk. I then caught a glimpse of Koujaku.

"Koujaku! What is he doing here?" I murmured to myself. I then wandered off. (Koujaku...^_^ I better surprise him. I then got myself in a room and someone grab me.

"Hey! What are you doing here? You're on stage in 30 minutes." He then took me to a changing room. My outfit now is a dress above the knees and a two black outfits under the dress (Probably for changing quickly since the dress can easily be taken off.) which is a tube with one strap on my shoulders and a short skirt that is not a mini skirt.

"Go, go, go." (This  would be a perfect surprise for Koujaku.) I thought I was going to dance but to my surprise I'm going to sing. I went up stage and got ready. There was silence. Everyone is watching...including Koujaku. I can see him and everyone but no one can see me cause the lights are off. When the music started I lowered my head till my part and lights came. When they came.

"Baby when they look up at the sky. We'll be shooting stars just passing by..." At first they were shock then they dance to the beat. I was just standing there singing till I saw Koujaku with eyes wide open. I then started to dance and show everyone what a member of hex fox are made of. In the middle of the song. The lights were off and I made a quick change. When the lights were on everybody was knock out by my performance, dress, singing and everything else.

"Thank you minna!!!" I said then everyone screamed.

"Ahhhhh~!"

I went down and meet up with Koujaku. I practically jump to him.